University Outbreak Challenge

DomTheAthlete29

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Champion: Entry 2. This is a solid all-around pick, how a new university in 2012 might look unencumbered by the past.

Runner Up: Entry 4. Credit for being a non-Nike school. Very nice choice of location, too.

Some other feedback:

Audubon Nature College: That primary does not work for the football field.

South Florida Univ.: Too much separation between wordmarks in each sport.

Oakland City Univ.: Decent, not outstanding.

East Texas-Tyler: Again, the same.

Dakota Western: Nice change from the norm with rugby! (I was considering doing a DC-area university that had hockey and had readied some of the materials, but I couldn't find a good FB template for the life of me.) That said, it's a good representation of an old-style look.

Champion - #4

Runner-Up - #2

A handful of these were really good, and they all look like they took a lot of effort to create. A well-done to everyone who submitted an entry!

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Champion 3

Runner up 8

Maryland State, OMG, it needed a baseball uni!

Haha, I actually had one almost all ready to go, but I was worried about how it would turn out in such a large image, so I canned it thinking I didn't need it. That'll teach me! Maybe I'll finish it up and break it out in my concept thread.

Lots of other good stuff in this contest though, rock the vote!

Grunge-Logos.png

Champion- Entry #2 --everything's great on this one, logos, uniforms, and especially the color scheme

Runner-Up- Entry #4 --I love this because I could see this being one of those schools that is always identified by the colors more than anything else (Texas/burnt orange, Tennesse orange), and the C-oil drop logo definitely has the look of a classic college logo.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived