2013 NFL uniform/logo changes

seahawk9

Please don't be true

8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o.png

I like! It's not perfect... the blue accents on the dolphin in particular need to go... but it looks pretty danged good. Definite upgrade if true.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please don't be true

I like! It's not perfect... the blue accents on the dolphin in particular need to go... but it looks pretty danged good. Definite upgrade if true.

I didn't really care for it when it was originally posted 5 or 6 weeks ago, but looking at it now, I have to agree that it looks pretty decent.

Looks better on helmet than we previously saw. But still don't love it. And if true, it also proves that the owner blatantly lied to our faces.

The more I look, the more I think it's fake. We need a source. Also, the color appears to be the current color. Everything we know indicates a return to the older aqua.

Looks better on helmet than we previously saw. But still don't love it. And if true, it also proves that the owner blatantly lied to our faces.

An owner of a Miami sports franchise blatantly misleading the public and fans...that never happens. :suspect:

70389454.png

Please don't be true

Sorry guys, but my computer for some reason is not allowing me to view images. Would someone please post a direct link that I could click on, to see the image?

I can't because I'm on my iPad, but the picture is the current dolphins helmet with the leaked logo on it.

EDIT: never mind I can http://farm9.static.flickr.com/8081/8313331095_a18eb66fa8_o.png

Please don't be true

That looks better than I thought it would, but it's a photoshop. It's a pretty good photoshop, I'll concede that, but it's not real. One clue is the smudge to the northeast of the earhole where they covered up the tail of the old logo.

PvO6ZWJ.png

If this is a mockup based on the supposed leak, they are making some assumptions on size and placement....I would make the logo 50% bigger and lose the stripes.

I am glad it is not up to you as the stripes need to stay.

spacer.png

Please don't be true

That looks better than I thought it would, but it's a photoshop. It's a pretty good photoshop, I'll concede that, but it's not real. One clue is the smudge to the northeast of the earhole where they covered up the tail of the old logo.

Also - the area where the sun meets the tail, on the top side. The white area doesn't follow the shape of the body as it does on the bottom half of the tail and the top of the head.

Looks like he used this mock-up that was based on the leaked sketch:

fins-logo-e1356543989804.png

And as Illini1 said, how would the brand new logo end up on a scratched helmet?

EDIT: Found the original:

dolphons_helmet_zps2f69c210.jpg

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

The more I look, the more I think it's fake. We need a source. Also, the color appears to be the current color. Everything we know indicates a return to the older aqua.

That pic has been floating around the net for about a month or so now. It's definitely a Photoshop.

I will admit that the logo grew on me quite a bit when I first saw it on the helmet, but I still don't think that's quite the design of what the finished logo will look like.

If this is a mockup based on the supposed leak, they are making some assumptions on size and placement....I would make the logo 50% bigger and lose the stripes.

I would too if this were and expansion team, but this just wouldn't be a Miami Dolphins helmet without the distinctive stripes.

Archived