2013 NFL Off-Season Thread

Island_Style

49ers CB Chris Culliver says that gay players aren't welcome on the team. "I don't do the gay guys, man." A real intellectual.

.....Must....not.....make.....obvious.......jokes......

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's his canned "You'd better :censored: ing take care of this" rebuke to his own comments:

DiE1171.png

Not to be outdone, Marshall Faulk spurted this globule of whine onto the populace:

"All of my memories about playing the game is all good feelings," Faulk began. "I only remember the Super Bowl I won in Atlanta (after the 1999 season). I couldn't even conjure up the feelings of what I felt after the game (against the Patriots). I'm sure I was heartbroken and maybe a little upset but when you talk Super Bowl, all of my feelings go directly to winning."

"They misunderstand," Faulk corrected. "Am I over the loss? Yeah, I'm over the loss. But I'll never be over being cheated out of the Super Bowl. That's a different story. I can understand losing a Super Bowl, that's fine . . . But how things happened and what took place. Obviously, the commissioner gets to handle things how he wants to handle them but if they wanted us to shut up about what happened, show us the tapes. Don't burn 'em."

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It's official, Donald Driver is retiring.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2013/01/31/donald-driver-retirement-announcement/1879811/

Can't say it's surprising seeing how he was only brought back this year to serve as an on-field coach for the Packers' younger receivers... a role he played to perfection. It's also refreshing to see a Packers all-timer actually retire as a Packer on good terms with the organization, which wasn't the case with Brett Favre, Reggie White, Bart Starr, Forrest Gregg, Vince Lombardi or even Curly Lambeau himself.

It's official, Donald Driver is retiring.

http://www.usatoday....cement/1879811/

Can't say it's surprising seeing how he was only brought back this year to serve as an on-field coach for the Packers' younger receivers... a role he played to perfection. It's also refreshing to see a Packers all-timer actually retire as a Packer on good terms with the organization, which wasn't the case with Brett Favre, Reggie White, Bart Starr, Forrest Gregg, Vince Lombardi or even Curly Lambeau himself.

I get Favre but what was the issue with Lambeau? I figured he was regarded fairly highly in GB.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

In the city? Yes. But Curly was a big man with a big ego. He strained against the board for control of the Packers, and the board eventually forced him out in February of 1950.

Lambeau went to Chicago to coach the Cardinals and then Washington to coach the Redskins before coming back home to Green Bay. He had an uneasy truce with the organization after that; Lombardi hated and resented him, but at the time Curly died in 1965 he was dating the head cheerleader. ;)

DonnaSavattere4.jpg

The guy on the right is the cuckolded sap that is probably talking with his lawyer right now.

Marino: "My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together," he wrote Wednesday. "And we continue to be a strong and loving family."

"Daddy, can you teach me how to recklessly breed?"

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

DonnaSavattere4.jpg

The guy on the right is the cuckolded sap that is probably talking with his lawyer right now.

Marino: "My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together," he wrote Wednesday. "And we continue to be a strong and loving family."

1) Two of the six kids Marino is talking about are adopted.

2) Not too bad there, Danny.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

DonnaSavattere4.jpg

1) Two of the six kids Marino is talking about are adopted.

2) Not too bad there, Danny.

He adopted little girls from China, who are basically dumped in orphanages due to China's one child policy

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

No no no no no no no no no no no no. NO.

The fact that the Georgia Dome is barely 20 years old and Arthur Blank (founder of freaking Home Depot) is b*tching for a new stadium shows how desperate owners are for whoring their taxpayers for a Super Bowl-prepped stadia. The Falcons are a Southern institution to begin with, and we Angelinos have heard this dance before (gridlock for new stadium, the LA threat then poof, new stadium plan is approved).

Chances of moving: 0.00005%

Archived