2013-2014 NHL Uniform & Logo Changes

ksupilot

Going to put two whole dollars that the IceCaps' new jersey came from the design process in Winnipeg, either for the Jets' primaries or the rumoured alternate.

It looks good under the shoulders, but the grey yoke just kills it. Is that black in the stripes or navy?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like everything about it besides the logo. Put a proper logo on the front and you've got a really classy, unique look.

Have we ever seen a minor-league affiliate release an idential jersey design before the parent club? Everyone was so sure that the Iowa Wild's white jersey was going to be Minnesota's new away. I just feel like it's pretty dumb of the parent club to have their affiliate release their jersey design before they do.

OttawaSenators.png

The IceCaps jersey and logo were designed by a local artist in St. John's who approached the club with his design, so it's doubtful that the Jets will pick it up. Personally, I think it's one of the best overall designs in North American pro hockey in the past decade, if not more. Very well done.

I'll be honest, I like everything about it. Well-done square yoke with stripes, unique logo (which is nice for an AHL team), unique look (which is rare for an AHL team), standard-style striping (it's on all the sleeves AND the hemline! and it's identical! crazy!), nice visible and legible font, I even like the Nova Scotia flag.

The single improvement they could have, and this is subjective, is a dark stripe between the silver and the white stripes on the yoke. But that might be too Rangers-like, and the Bruins pull off gold next to a white stripe, so why not?

There's nothing "OMG AMAZING" about it...but there is nothing wrong with that jersey, and that's a good thing.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I'll be honest, I like everything about it. Well-done square yoke with stripes, unique logo (which is nice for an AHL team), unique look (which is rare for an AHL team), standard-style striping (it's on all the sleeves AND the hemline! and it's identical! crazy!), nice visible and legible font, I even like the Nova Scotia flag.

The single improvement they could have, and this is subjective, is a dark stripe between the silver and the white stripes on the yoke. But that might be too Rangers-like, and the Bruins pull off gold next to a white stripe, so why not?

There's nothing "OMG AMAZING" about it...but there is nothing wrong with that jersey, and that's a good thing.

Newfoundland!

I think the jersey's nice also. Injecting grey breaks up the drabness of the double blue of their regular set.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Newfoundland!

I think the jersey's nice also. Injecting grey breaks up the drabness of the double blue of their regular set.

Sorry! Ignorant American! I really should have checked

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I wish it either had a round yoke, or the white border over the shoulder side of the square yoke as well. I think it looks incomplete to have that white border on the front and back, but navy and gray touching on the shoulder.

1401608_625114370874873_1224584746_o.jpg

The IceCaps jersey and logo were designed by a local artist in St. John's who approached the club with his design, so it's doubtful that the Jets will pick it up. Personally, I think it's one of the best overall designs in North American pro hockey in the past decade, if not more. Very well done.

That doesn't mean the Jets can't use it in a near future ;) I think it would look great with the Jets Logo on it ! Just add a matching white and here's a complete, beautiful new look for Winnipeg !

Archived