The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

http://www.theprovin...2692/story.html

The defendants, whose identities are currently unknown to Burke, are listed only by their online usernames: “NoFixedAddress”, “CamBarkerFan”, “Lavy16”, “mbskidmore”, “Tulowd”, “Loob”, “Naggah”, “mowerman”, “Aaronp18”, “Steve”, “KaBoomin8”, “THEzbrad”, “Slobberface”, “Poonerman”, “isolatedcircuit”, “Kanada Kev”, and “sir psycho sexy”.

god this is the funniest thing ever I'm laughing so hard. Sir Psycho Sexy and Slobberface are about to find out the meaning of message board truculence!

I sure hope Brian Burke doesn't sue me for posting on the internet about how he's a messy urinator

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For gods sake Minnesota. Really? Really!?!

Go Dallas. Go Columbus. Go Minnesota. There isn't any scenario in hell in which I want to play the Red Wings.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

For gods sake Minnesota. Really? Really!?!

Go Dallas. Go Columbus. Go Minnesota. There isn't any scenario in hell in which I want to play the Red Wings.

Also the chance for the Sharks to face the Ducks ends with a Edmonton win. Not that I expected the Sharks to tank like that but Sharks/Ducks is always exciting. Oh, the Wild get a goal 6-1 Oilers. If I comeback to find the Wild in the final 7minutes and change have tied it or taken the lead, I'm say I'm going to do something like shave my head, but my head is pretty much that way already.

I'm all for Columbus making the playoffs over Minnesota after this pathetic performance tonight. I loved how the Minnesota announcers were talking like the Wild making the playoffs was a sure thing even when they were down 2-0 early in the first period. Now they are less than 24 hours away from potentially completing the biggest late-season collapse in franchise history.

I think it's cute the way the Hurricanes decided their goal as an organization was to hoard Staal brothers instead of, I don't know, intelligent scouting and development. It's like the time the Atlanta Thrashers' blueprint was to collect black people so that Atlanta would embrace them, except I'm not sure how loading up on creepy-looking Aryan sod farmers is supposed to forge a meaningful connection with the carpetbagging McMansionites that make up the Hurricanes' base.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I think it's cute the way the Hurricanes decided their goal as an organization was to hoard Staal brothers instead of, I don't know, intelligent scouting and development. It's like the time the Atlanta Thrashers' blueprint was to collect black people so that Atlanta would embrace them, except I'm not sure how loading up on creepy-looking Aryan sod farmers is supposed to forge a meaningful connection with the carpetbagging McMansionites that make up the Hurricanes' base.

Give the team a break, it's only been 7 years since they won the Stanley Cup... They're rebuilding.

We Jets fans appreciate your support. We have three big-ticket RFA's coming due (Wheeler, Little, Bogo) and a ton of UFA's that can be released into the wild, so we'll see what happens next year.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm surprised at how the Beej have a good chance of making the playoffs.

If they get a point, they need Minny to lose in regulation (which is looking likely now)

If they win, the need a Minnesota loss in any fashion and/or a Detroit regulation loss.

I don't think they should lose against Nashville, I'll be glad they won't be playing far in the west because I'm watching every one of their playoff games.

Unless they do finish in 6th or 7th and play the :censored: Canucks or Ducks

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Archived