The 2013 NHL Season Thread

charger77

But I don't want the 4 seed. I want to play Vancouver.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let me get this straight... we're cheering FOR Nashville, and AGAINST Dallas, then FOR Dallas and AGAINST Nashville?

Bingo!

#hockeymakesnosense

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

the Flames have clinched having more ROW than the Sharks (19 to 17).

For serious?

What a joke, San Jose hahaha. This one is truly OITGDNHL.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

The Panthers would be 11-31-4 if this league was still okay with ties happening.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Good run, Blue Jackets. I loved it the entire way.

No way Detroit loses to either Nashville or Dallas. And really that's how it's supposed to be. Who wants to see the young, hard-working, up and coming cinderella story complete one of the most improbable playoff runs and give its deserving fans a taste of the playoffs when you can watch the spoiled masses in Michigan mule (Franzen) their way into the playoffs for the 80th consecutive year?

Sports are never fun. I hate sports.

*gif of guy getting rained on*

PvO6ZWJ.png

Good run, Blue Jackets. I loved it the entire way.

No way Detroit loses to either Nashville or Dallas. And really that's how it's supposed to be. Who wants to see the young, hard-working, up and coming cinderella story complete one of the most improbable playoff runs and give its deserving fans a taste of the playoffs when you can watch the spoiled masses in Michigan mule (Franzen) their way into the playoffs for the 80th consecutive year?

Sports are never fun. I hate sports.

dr-who-rain_zpscc0423d4.gif

:(

I was pulling for you guys. Partly because I genuinely want the Jackets to succeed, and partly because screw the Red Wings. If it's any consolation the Wings will probably get dumped by the 'Hawks in the first round.

I was pulling for you guys. Partly because I genuinely want the Jackets to succeed, and partly because screw the Red Wings. If it's any consolation the Wings will probably get dumped by the 'Hawks in the first round.

I don't mind that matchup because it means at least one of the two teams gets eliminated. Shame about the Jackets, that truly would have been a great story. Imagine if they actually won a few games against the Hawks and made it a series... I imagine if they actually had a chance for the upset... Ah well, sports is sports.

They're not technically eliminated yet. If they go 2-0 and Detroit goes 1-1, or 0-1-1, or 0-0-2 then the CBJ would go, but I don't see Detroit losing either of their remaining two games.

PvO6ZWJ.png

There's a petition with 20 000 signatures floating around to have the CN Tower turned into a goal light for the Leafs during the playoffs. As of now, they plan to shine it blue during all the Leafs games, but that's it. It's not like they couldn't do it, and after all, how awesome would that be?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Plus I'm sure most cities do that. I know they've done it here every time a team has made a deep run. The CN Tower as a goal light thing would be really cool, though. They do something like that here when the Pirates hit HRs or Win and it's always cool to see.

oBIgzrL.png

They're not technically eliminated yet. If they go 2-0 and Detroit goes 1-1, or 0-1-1, or 0-0-2 then the CBJ would go, but I don't see Detroit losing either of their remaining two games.

There's also Minnesota.

Edit: 2-1 Preds.

Archived