College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

The Badgers look way too much like Indiana with these. Even my friend who isn't a big uniform guy said that same thing. I prefer the white a lot, but if they want to do the red helmet thing again they should wear their red pants, even though those are usually reserved for the Rose Bowl. I think the red helmet could work on the road with red pants. but White is definitely better.

Whole heartedly agree. I'm wondering how a full blood-clot red helmet, red jersey, red pants look would go over. I'm also a little disgusted at my own curiosity of that very look.

I too would like to see that and I'm also ashamed I want to see that haha

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hearing whispers from my Michigan brethren that Michigan will be wearing new alternates tonight.

Adidas disaster ensue.

I doubt it. Didn't they say there wouldn't be any new alternates this year?

Not to over analyze it, but the AD said there wasn't any "plans" on alternates. He left himself an out.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

I'm hearing whispers from my Michigan brethren that Michigan will be wearing new alternates tonight.

Adidas disaster ensue.

I doubt it. Didn't they say there wouldn't be any new alternates this year?

Not to over analyze it, but the AD said there wasn't any "plans" on alternates. He left himself an out.
He also said that in May

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Anyone else completely baffled that Miami has kept these same uniforms for so long? They aren't terrible, but Miami just seems like a school Nike would want to pimp... Not even any flywire?? Surprising to me, that's all

They're not the Miami of old. But that being said I noticed they had a giant swoosh on the infield wall.

I could see them going with a traditional look with the same number font. I don't like these nearly as much as their last two sets.

South Carolina and Georgia is a great looking game

Yes so far this season the only all white teams I liked were Northwestern and South Carolina

Agreed. I like the white helmet better for Carolina. Garnet makes the uni top heavy

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Yes so far this season the only all white teams I liked were Northwestern and South Carolina

Agreed. I like the white helmet better for Carolina. Garnet makes the uni top heavy

You could say any dark helmet with a white uniform makes the helmet top heavy. A garnet helmet would actually look sharp for the Gamecocks, especially if it looks like the helmets used in the mid 90s.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I wish they would bring back the black helmet.

Oregon's helmet is like a carbon chrome it's kind of cool.

I normally hate their winged helmets, but this may be the best of all of them.

Is it because their other carbon helmet has a grey facemask?

It is because you can actually see the wings on the helmet.

spacer.png

Archived