College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VT: Don't change a thing from this road uniform. You look incredible.

See what happens when you FINALLY add stripes to the pants!?

On the road... They have worn the striped pants since going with these jerseys full time... its home games that they wear solid white pants...

I just realized how similar Oregon's current number font is to the prototype version of Belotti Bold they were originally going to use.

demetrius_williams_2005_11_19.jpg

yvenson_bernard_2005_11_19.jpg

scivilfb-be-03-11-19-05jpg-67bea12a90a9e

Wow I had no idea they used a straight version. It looks a lot worse.
Yeah we wore them once, in the foggiest game ever.

Omg you know what, I saw that game live on tv. Was it a fairly clear, normal day, and then it started hailing like crazy and then it just got super ridiculously foggy??

2010_20november_2010_2022_2016_2050.jpeg

Screenshot of the Miami (OH) vs Bowling Green game a few years back. It was even worse

Can someone please post pictures of Virginia Tech's uniforms? I'm unable to get to a computer or TV at this moment.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

62023abdc082c863f5962c5a3ace8a44.jpg

the only thing that would make this better would be stripes on the helmet like a few years ago @ Ga Tech, the white/orange/white half stripes

Those helmets might even look good with the return of 90s stripes (white-maroon-orange-maroon-white)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Correction: UCLA has looked awful ever since they decided that having navy blue on their road jerseys instead of powder blue was a good idea.

Correction to the correction: UCLA has looked awful ever since they dumped that beautiful serif font for plain block.

UCLA has looked awful ever since they got rid of the metallic gold pants (with the sheen).

62023abdc082c863f5962c5a3ace8a44.jpg

the only thing that would make this better would be stripes on the helmet like a few years ago @ Ga Tech, the white/orange/white half stripes

Those helmets might even look good with the return of 90s stripes (white-maroon-orange-maroon-white)

Maybe for the road uniform... but not so much for the home jersey, which has the white/orange/white stripes on the shoulder...

Oregon wearing all-yellow today against Rocky Top (Tenn.) I think they look pretty good IMHO.

BUJSRc8CYAAE3vG.jpg

Love this look for Oregon!!! looks even better on tv. Especially those cleats.

Louisville looks much better with the new number font.

20130914_jla_sf6_011.0_standard_352.0.jp

I couldn't agree much more than this. This is when a small change (in this case a number font) leads to a big improvement. It gets rid of the annoying shadowing and streamlines the entire look. I don't like the striping (blame the template), but this still a great look. This Louisville set is definitely one of the best uniforms in college football.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

VT: Don't change a thing from this road uniform. You look incredible.

See what happens when you FINALLY add stripes to the pants!?

On the road... They have worn the striped pants since going with these jerseys full time... its home games that they wear solid white pants...

Oops. My bad. I don't follow VT obviously.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

I really like LSU in purple. It's such a distinct look in FBS (though yellow and purple are somewhat common in FCS). But no one rocks yellow/purple/yellow like LSU.

South Carolina looks good tonight with the white pants. But they really need some consistancy in the stripes. The helmet seems disconnected from the rest of the uniform.

I think Rhode Island used to use navy with the light blue, but this year it appears to be a dark charcoal or black.

I wish Washington and Kansas would use normal helmets instead of the trendy white.

Ole Miss will wear the blue-accented away jerseys again today against Texas, this time with white pants instead of blue.

white-b-white.png

Are they trying to get away from gray pants because they are too "confederate"?

Archived