College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

LSU's purple jersey:

-dff5900f3be9b9fc.JPG

It's almost criminal how they refuse to make this their full-time home uniform. Far superior to the white jersey.

Everyone thinks I am a modern nut, but this is by far my favorite uniform in all of college football!

Mine too. It's why I bought a purple LSU jersey this year.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the purple jerseys as well, but some fans associate them with losing. (They wore purple at home during the Archer/Hallman years.) I also wouldn't mind the return of yellow jerseys, similar to what they wore occasionally when DiNardo was coach, but I doubt we'll ever see those again. If we do, I hope they have shoulder stripes this time.

VT is the Maryland of Nike, trying to copy oregon and look like :censored: in the process

Yeah those are awful. First the gray sets against Alabama, and now this :censored:ty set. The huge "TECH" looks terrible, and the orange camo is just unmentionable.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

VT is the Maryland of Nike, trying to copy oregon and look like :censored: in the process

There is SO MANY things incorrect with that statement, I don't even know where to start.

I know I'll take some flak for this, but those Tech uniforms are SWEET. I love these "military pride" uniforms.

I hope their for Marshall next week, so I can see em live.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Ugh. I hate the new Gators numbers! This picture really shows just how bad they are.

Driskel_Jeff_Patton_Solomon_Moore_Tyler_

That ain't the only thing this picture is showing...

...At any rate, this is a perfect example of "custom number font gone bad".

Still looks better than the font on their helmet. :puke: :puke:

6uXNWAo.png

There is SO MANY things incorrect with that statement, I don't even know where to start.

I know I'll take some flak for this, but those Tech uniforms are SWEET. I love these "military pride" uniforms.

The only thing I can find wrong with that statement is that Maryland isn't near as bad as this.

I'd just like to know how orange camo demonstrates "military pride"...

Trying to defend these VT jerseys is like putting lipstick on a pig.

The only thing I can find wrong with that statement is that Maryland isn't near as bad as this.

First off, these are "one game" uniforms, not full-timers like Maryland, also at least Tech uses their school colors in their regular uniforms (those grey ones DONT COUNT, cause they were :puke: anyway.) We don't use black, or lime in our uniforms and for the most part, we have 3 regular uniforms and a few special ones a year that are really hit or miss.

My bad, they're for military appreciation day, actually.

First off, these are "one game" uniforms, not full-timers like Maryland, also at least Tech uses their school colors in their regular uniforms (those grey ones DONT COUNT, cause they were :puke: anyway.)

Which full-timers are you talking about for Maryland?

And you lose all credibility when you pick and choose which VT uniforms to include and which ones "DONT COUNT".

My bad, they're for military appreciation day, actually.

Great...what military are they appreciating? I don't think ours wears orange camo.

Archived