Oregon State Unveils New Logo and Uniforms

BroadSt_Bully

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh, I just need to not be on here anymore.

Honestly I like the jerseys and pants..(I know what you mean with the word mark on just the away... I get that just still like to see uniformity in my own opinion) The gloves are nice too.. I like the black helmet.. The orange one too now that I seen a better pic..

I don't like the face mask... Don't like it on the ducks either.. I'm unsure of the white helmet... I dunno if its the logo is too small or I don't like the logo for a helmet decal...

Overall the unis are good just a few things that I personally don't like..

oregonsig.png

I bleed orange and black, but I'm not going to put on rose-colored glasses and say this is a complete upgrade and do the whole fanboy thing. There are elements I like, elements I dislike, and hope to see the entire package across all the sports before I form a solid opinion.

I will say, however, I like that the football uniforms are evoking some of the pro combat/rivalry unis from a few years back.

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

The orange on the helmet being chrome bugs me. Otherwise, I think it is a pretty nice look.

Also, anybody else think the cut of this jersey would be a nice way for the Jets to clean up the mess they have going on in the sleeve/shoulder area?

MegatronSig2.jpg

Matt, it's plaid. Check out NikeInc.com - and ONUV the orange helmet is chrome, which is what causes the color shift. All the helmets feature some of the orange chrome. It's sexy in person.

Chrome only looks good when there actually a sticker logo on both sides of the helmet. Oregon proved that unless the camera is right next to the player that you cannot see the wings.

spacer.png

Overall I would give the football uniforms a 6 out of 10

The Good:

Stripes on the pants

The road jersey (script on front)

No gray facemasks

The Bad:

No logo on the black helmet

The 3-toned facemasks

The Ugly:

The orange chrome helmet

No script on the orange and black jersey