Oregon State Unveils New Logo and Uniforms

BroadSt_Bully

Ok, so they designed a specific pattern and then put it nowhere on any uniform? Why not use that on the sublimated part of the bball jerseys? Instead they went with a boring design.

And I can't say how dumb it was to go with the two-toned facemask! The only time that worked was with OREGON. Why mimic your rival??

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could handle the the football unis... But the helmets... Those are bad...

once again, you cant really tell because the lighting in the place was horrible

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Why use an element that Oregon uses? It doesn't look good anyways.

In their defense, Oregon wasn't the first to use the two-tone facemask.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

In their defense, Oregon wasn't the first to use the two-tone facemask.

They were the first to use it for a full time uniform. All of their facemasks are actually two toned. Georgia's was part of an insanely generic, and piss poor attempt at a special uniform, to boot. In other words, it's not a good idea.

I agree.. I'm not too fond of Oregon's wing helmets... Maybe as an alternate but I wished they'd just bring back the simple O helmets.. Don't like the two tone mask... I like the jersey and pants... I'd like the black helmet with the beavers script or an OSU... Where'd the bronze helmet come from??? And not sure bout the white helmet... Not a fan of the beaver head logo on the helmet.. I don't think it looks good...

oregonsig.png

Plus, where is there only a script on the road jersey? And yes, helmet logo is too small. The pants design also seems uninspired and does not go well with the sleeve.

Plus, the dang sleeve design is not an element introduced in the "element" package the Nike guy was talking about.

Again, Nike spokespeople always try to sugar coat and make everything sound good, but at the end of the day they are continuing to roll out pretty puzzling designs.

The logo is very nice, though.

I think the helmet logo needs to be bigger.

definitely needs to be

I actually like the mock up someone did with the new logo a couple weeks ago better than the helmet they debuted tonight.

Jerseys and gloves I worked on look sexy. End of story.

I agree!

Archived