New Vikings Uniforms

jakemon08

@ Old School Vikings, that's a great looking design! Really hoping they go with something similar.

Is anybody else starting to get worried about the Viking's domes yet? Jacksonville and Miami have both shown off their helmets now (or at least parts of them) yet Minnesota has kept that baby under wraps like it was the Launch Codes or something.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Old School Vikings, that's a great looking design! Really hoping they go with something similar.

Is anybody else starting to get worried about the Viking's domes yet? Jacksonville and Miami have both shown off their helmets now (or at least parts of them) yet Minnesota has kept that baby under wraps like it was the Launch Codes or something.

yes

It's probably going to have a textured finish. That's what I got from Jared Allen's reaction to it.

If we take that Allen video at face value, then yes, something absolutely caught him off guard when he first opened the box that will be immediately recognized as different. However, I'm in the camp that believes the video was scripted, and the the helmet was likely not even in the video at all.

It's probably going to have a textured finish. That's what I got from Jared Allen's reaction to it.

If we take that Allen video at face value, then yes, something absolutely caught him off guard when he first opened the box that will be immediately recognized as different. However, I'm in the camp that believes the video was scripted, and the the helmet was likely not even in the video at all.

so the VIkings are trolling everyone because? . . .

im sticking with it. Silver helmet!

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Silver? Would not match anything we have seen. If they are changing the color, I'm thinking white. There has been a heavy emphasis on purple and white in everything we have seen so far. I don't they would change the color in a million years, but if they did white would go best with this set (besides the obvious purple)

So... you'd hate a gray facemask, because there's no other gray anywhere but you'd like a silver helmet because...?

So... you'd hate a gray facemask, because there's no other gray anywhere but you'd like a silver helmet because...?

oh lets not go back down THAT road again!!! B)

Okay, I have been lurking long enough to read this entire thread, hope that's creepy enough for you all. Just wanted to pipe in that some of the pictures I've seen in this thread are amazing! That being said, I would like to see some more ideas for the helmet design if possible?

I mean, I mess with the gimp a bit but I don't think I could come up with anything I would be proud to post here... In fact, you guys have me considering a change of hobbies, apparently design isn't my thing.

Okay, I have been lurking long enough to read this entire thread, hope that's creepy enough for you all. Just wanted to pipe in that some of the pictures I've seen in this thread are amazing! That being said, I would like to see some more ideas for the helmet design if possible?

I mean, I mess with the gimp a bit but I don't think I could come up with anything I would be proud to post here... In fact, you guys have me considering a change of hobbies, apparently design isn't my thing.

I know what you're trying to say, but this just makes me unconfortable.

Any relation to Sir Mike of Mitchell?

Its amazing how "the" totally changes that sentence lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

You know, I guess I should have been more considerate with my choice of words. When I said I "mess with the gimp a bit...", I should have qualified my statement by saying that the gimp is a consenting party. Truthfully, from what I understand, the gimp has let thousands of people 'mess around'.

Not that I am aware of, no. Could be a distant relative I guess, it's a small world... after all.

Indeed. Kind of like "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

You know, I guess I should have been more considerate with my choice of words. When I said I "mess with the gimp a bit...", I should have qualified my statement by saying that the gimp is a consenting party. Truthfully, from what I understand, the gimp has let thousands of people 'mess around'.

Not that I am aware of, no. Could be a distant relative I guess, it's a small world... after all.

You... You're alright in my book.

It's always fun to catch people saying "but, :censored:in..." And bring it to their attention.

Just for the sake of conversation, anyone ever wondered what it would look like if they got rid of the black around the horn on the helmet and keep the sticker clear there so the purple of the helmet shows through?

I guess a better way of saying that would be, a purple outline instead of a black outline.

That black outline always bugged me.

But then again, I'm always irritated.

got me confused with someone else, Broski

grey would be fine with the traditional elements, very Bills like. silver is a neutral and would work. i'm just throwing it out there because it would be a radical unexpected move. i would bet on purple with a pattern/texture of some sort

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived