2013 Football Schedule Poster

wILL-INI

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon one will have to grow on me, the last 3 years have been pretty solid, this years seems kind of plain. Was hoping for something similar to Kentucky's. Have no idea who that random person is in the Duck helmet

I thought it was marcus mariota, could be wrong though. I actually like the pic of the dude in the helmet, but it looks like they ran out of time or something. Oregon is fast. That doesn't say fast to me at all. Could've been done way better.

Oregon one will have to grow on me, the last 3 years have been pretty solid, this years seems kind of plain. Was hoping for something similar to Kentucky's. Have no idea who that random person is in the Duck helmet

I thought it was marcus mariota, could be wrong though. I actually like the pic of the dude in the helmet, but it looks like they ran out of time or something. Oregon is fast. That doesn't say fast to me at all. Could've been done way better.

After staring at it that was kind of my thought too but I'm pretty sure he doesn't rock a mustache. Also don't think they'd single him out without putting his name on there or making it more obvious that it was him.

This is the back cover of Houston's 2013 media guide, which I believe will also be the Coogs schedule poster:

houstonschedule2013_zps940c6d59.jpg

I have been informed that this is not the schedule poster. The actual version as released in June:

BNFAakTCMAEY628_zpsacd9f6e6.jpg

Yeah, I know. :down: I'll try to find a better picture.

This is the back cover of Houston's 2013 media guide, which I believe will also be the Coogs schedule poster:

houstonschedule2013_zps940c6d59.jpg

I have been informed that this is not the schedule poster. The actual version as released in June:

BNFAakTCMAEY628_zpsacd9f6e6.jpg

Yeah, I know. :down: I'll try to find a better picture.

HOUSTONSCHEDULE2013_zps4925aaff.png

boy as an quasialum of ULM (it was NLU when I graduated) that's atrocious. Marketing must have outsourced that poster to a middle school art class.

And the worst of the worst....
I warned you before you click it.

ULMonroe

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• 2 weeks later...

Archived