2013 Football Schedule Poster

wILL-INI

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kansas, BYU, and Kentucky are by far the best. Anyone know if the BYU and Kentucky one are done by the same people?

they are both very Nike! BYU in the past has done these in house, so I imagine they just used the Nike look (Futura Condensed, and what not). So I doubt they also did Kentuckys.

Kentucky I do not know. I don't know about their design dept, but they've done an incredible job out of the blue. Last years is well years behind this design.

Both are excellent.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

How does one get these posters?

You gotta take a look at each team's bookstore online. Most are free to take if you go to the school, but ordering them online we'll cost you a buck plus shipping fees.

Michigan's 3D poster is $10.... but I got it anyway lol

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Kentucky's is by far the best.

Seems like 99% of these that show helmets, are using templates. Either taken from MG or one of the 3D templates from around here. To me this is both irritating and lazy. I know that the general public would never realize, but to me it's distracting.

Personally, I would like to see a Kentucky one that says "GOD IS DEAD," which is a far more honest assessment of the team.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Oregon one will have to grow on me, the last 3 years have been pretty solid, this years seems kind of plain. Was hoping for something similar to Kentucky's. Have no idea who that random person is in the Duck helmet

Nor do many of the players.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived