Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

Can we get back on topic

I concur

That was an amazingly on-topic post.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we get back on topic

I concur

That was an amazingly on-topic post.

I meant to add purple and teal, my bad.

Don't forget about pleated shorts.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Kevin Durant wanted to play for UNC...

Roy opted to give the final scholarship he had available to Brandan Wright instead of KD. Sounds stupid in hindsight buy Wright was a beast in high school and filled a bigger need in the post. That UNC class was ridiculous. #1 PG, #1 SG, #1 PF, & 3 more top 75 players.

Google UNC Kevin Durant. It was pretty common knowledge.

I can CONFIRM that the new practice court has the following features:

- purple keys

- teal sidelines/baselines

- teal 3-point line

- this logo at center court

- "Hornets" on at least the left baseline (I couldn't see the right)

I'll try to get a picture later today.

ujsignature.png

Is the logo centred around the ball?

I asked myself the same question. That could look weird.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Kevin Durant wanted to play for UNC...

Roy opted to give the final scholarship he had available to Brandan Wright instead of KD. Sounds stupid in hindsight buy Wright was a beast in high school and filled a bigger need in the post. That UNC class was ridiculous. #1 PG, #1 SG, #1 PF, & 3 more top 75 players.

Google UNC Kevin Durant. It was pretty common knowledge.

Grades were an issue. Ironically enough since we've come to find out an entire fraudulent department was created for Carolina athletes.

Is the logo centred around the ball?

I asked myself the same question. That could look weird.

That logo will probably look weird at mid-court no matter how it is placed. I'm surprised/ dissapointed they didn't go with the primary there.

I would've gone with the primary logo at center court just because that logo is more symmetrical and symmetry works better in the middle of the floor. I then would've used the profile hornet with the basketball ass in the area between the three point line and the paint.

Also, honeycomb in the paint should've happened. The court didn't need to be as wild and crazy kids as it was in the 90's, but a subtle pattern would look cool.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I would've gone with the primary logo at center court just because that logo is more symmetrical and symmetry works better in the middle of the floor. I then would've used the profile hornet with the basketball ass in the area between the three point line and the paint.

Also, honeycomb in the paint should've happened. The court didn't need to be as wild and crazy kids as it was in the 90's, but a subtle pattern would look cool.

You're spot on with the concept I requested of PepMan33Conde here. He produced a similar concept here.

ujsignature.png

Does anybody know how similar practice courts' designs are to the actual playing floor in the arena?

Can we assume that the final product in TWC will be identical to what's in the Hornets' practice facility?

ujsignature.png

Archived