New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

Does anyone know if NFL Network is covering it?

i am pretty sure the jaguars are streaming it live.

http://www.jaguars.com/live/

thank you sir

Jags fan i hope you're all pleasantly surprised and happy with the uniform designs. enjoy the unveiling. i won't be caught up in the massive wave of replies that's going to happen. i'll return with a lengthy blog post on everything once i have a bit of time to take it in and give a valid opinion.

/GoColtsDammit :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting in 10 min the servers are going to be working some major OT for the next few days so let's hope there's no crashing!

Those of us who were here when the Cardinals unveiled their new logo back in January 2005 remember how we all broke the World Wide Interwebs that day.

I'm hoping the stream isn't showing anything right now, because I'm getting a 'subscription failed' error when I try to view it.

Me too

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Where do I watch from iphone

Unless your iPhone has Flash, I don't think there's a place you can watch it.

No guarantees, but might be worth a shot. Supposedly the "Puffin Web Browser Free" app has built in flash support and will allow you to watch videos that use flash. That's what I'm going to try on my iPad.

Does anyone know if NFL Network is covering it?

i am pretty sure the jaguars are streaming it live.

http://www.jaguars.com/live/

thank you sir

Jags fan i hope you're all pleasantly surprised and happy with the uniform designs. enjoy the unveiling. i won't be caught up in the massive wave of replies that's going to happen. i'll return with a lengthy blog post on everything once i have a bit of time to take it in and give a valid opinion.

/GoColtsDammit :)

Get that ish outta here. :P

Wait... the live stream says the press conference is at 2pm! Looks like we'll be getting 45 minutes of filler... great

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

MOD EDIT

That would make for possibly the greatest twist of all time.

Also, is anyone else enjoying watching that naval guy keep fixing his pants?

Archived