2013 NHL Off-Season Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1000170_10151699994527037_451843341_n.jpg
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

So rumors around town are having Ken King being fired very soon, or at least removed from a Hockey Operations position. If this true, this took way too long, but at least it's happening.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Well, as I've said earlier, I hope it was the Canucks players who were the floppers, and not floppers because of Alain Vigneault. Because, otherwise, the Rangers will become quite unwatchable.

The Rangers will do nothing but shot-block, flop, and be shown doing so every week on NBC.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Kings obviously have a large and solid following, but I wouldn't call them a cultural institution or anything. And that's fine: they've traded on being just under the radar quite successfully. Sacramento logos and Brad Doty were the best anti-marketing they could ask for.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

So now after my 2nd least favourite team firing my least favourite coach, said coach is hired by my 3rd least favourite team. I'm not sure if this is good, or bad.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived