NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

IIRC, the Raptors also played six games between 1997 and 1999 at Maple Leaf Gardens (which was the home of the future NBA's first game in 1946, which saw the Huskies vs. the Knicks).

If anybody has any photos of any of these games, I'd really appreciate it!

bYhYmxh.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC, the Raptors also played six games between 1997 and 1999 at Maple Leaf Gardens (which was the home of the future NBA's first game in 1946, which saw the Huskies vs. the Knicks).

They also played at the FirstOntario Centre (then Copps Coliseum) in Hamilton, Ontario.

bSLCtu2.png

I just bought a Charlotte Bobcats hoodie from the NBA store. I want something to remember this unfairly maligned identity by.

Ducking.gif

That's nothing. I still have the inaugural season orange jersey. I may wear it to the teams final game this season, if I get a chance to go.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

$_3.JPG These were rumored as the Bobcats 3rd alternate b4 the name change. I would've loved to have seen these on the court

i like

This would've been the best jersey in franchise history!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

s2zmsn.jpg

s2zmsn.jpg

You may want to post that in the NBA Court Database thread on the Concepts board so Kodrinsky has a reference point.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived