NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

mj-laughing.gif

Awww cute haters doing name calling insults again. Come on.. Grow Up and turn the other cheek(love your neighbor/hater/enemy). Trolling these boards with "vintage white" or sarcastic posts cause he likes something that most of us hate makes you look like a pettt childish troll.

Petty childish troll. .typo

What does Teal's D taste like?

Your mom must be so proud of you!

Well done.

Jaguars

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That rockets jersey with the 3 stripes is not real, is it ?

That's the women's version. I think all women's authentic or replica or whatever official jerseys have the stripes on the sides.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

That's the women's version. I think all women's authentic or replica or whatever official jerseys have the stripes on the sides.

I see, then there is a few NBA players that should wear this version........lol

I see, then there is a few NBA players that should wear this version........lol

Wow the past two pages of this thread have NOT been kind to others.

bSLCtu2.png

Every time I open this thread, I see either A.) Sleeve Jersey hate, or B.) Attacks on Teal

Attacking Teal is getting old guys. I'm not exactly defending him, but some have already crossed the line. Enough's enough.

I have a solution to those who may not like Teal: Step away from the computer, or just simply ignore him.

Sorry for going 'Mini-Mod'. It's just run its course and seems to have gone way too far

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Every time I open this thread, I see either A.) Sleeve Jersey hate, or B.) Attacks on Teal

Attacking Teal is getting old guys. I'm not exactly defending him, but some have already crossed the line. Enough's enough.

I have a solution to those who may not like Teal: Step away from the computer, or just simply ignore him.

Sorry for going 'Mini-Mod'. It's just run its course and seems to have gone way too far

Thank you for this!

Jaguars

Thank you for this!

Honestly, this is really annoying. Teal, you like sleeves? GREAT!!! Now talk about something else and stop behaving like a troll (in the infamous words of Ryan Leaf: "Knock it off!!!"). You always mention this and everyone gets it: YOU LIKE SLEEVES!! (which is why people always are talking about what you mentioned Mr. Nascar). And trying to be Be-A-Star and defend him, it's a waste of time; you're not gonna get a CCSLC badge of honor from it.

Let just get back to talking jerseys. All of that stuff takes so much out of the discussion/topic.

I too agree that Rockets should splice the championship uniforms with their current ones (but not in the form of their current alternate. Those side panels are a bit tacky).

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Thank you for this!

Honestly, this is really annoying. Teal, you like sleeves? GREAT!!! Now talk about something else and stop behaving like a troll. You always mention this and everyone gets it: YOU LIKE SLEEVES!! And all these guys trying to be Be-A-Star and defend him, it's a waste of time; you;re not gonna get a CCSLC badge of honor from it. Let just get back to talking jerseys. All of that stuff take so much out of the discussion/topic.

its the same problem with phantomdreamer but he is a lot worse.

so silver wants ads on unis within 5 years

Good luck getting teams to agree on how to divide the money, that's why it failed last time

Also there's not a big enough :rolleyes: for when he says "oh but they have ads on soccer jerseys". Yeah and soccer games don't have commercial breaks.

1zgyd8w.jpg

"And all these guys trying to be Be-A-Star and defend him, it's a waste of time; you;re not gonna get a CCSLC badge of honor from it" Integrity. I stick up for those who I perceived to be at an disadvantage in life and on the cpu. I agree with you but you forget their are still Christians or good people in life that help others cause they feel to regardless if I STRONGLY DISAGREE with his likes.

So if you are so passionate now where were you MONTHS ago when the stones were being thrown? Dont come in and act high and mighty. JP, wonderbread, tigers, jblee(even him),rays, old school fool, ror97 if they said this they would have my respect (which they do). You dont.

Anyways im starting to think after hearing Silver press conference..that Sleeve or soccer esque jerseys are going to be the future.(ie no more sleeveless jerseys and ads on front and back) Silver basically said Millions of dollars > tradition.

shado_logo.gif

"And all these guys trying to be Be-A-Star and defend him, it's a waste of time; you;re not gonna get a CCSLC badge of honor from it" Integrity. I stick up for those who I perceived to be at an disadvantage in life and on the cpu. I agree with you but you forget their are still Christians or good people in life that help others cause they feel to regardless if I STRONGLY DISAGREE with his likes.

So if you are so passionate now where were you MONTHS ago when the stones were being thrown? Dont come in and act high and mighty. JP, wonderbread, tigers, jblee(even him),rays, old school fool, ror97 if they said this they would have my respect (which they do). You dont.

Anyways im starting to think after hearing Silver press conference..that Sleeve or soccer esque jerseys are going to be the future.(ie no more sleeveless jerseys and ads on front and back) Silver basically said Millions of dollars > tradition.

:censored:........worst comish in sports..... ever

I don't get why they don't make it players' choice. Some players seem to like them. Some players vocally hate them. So let them choose and sell both. DOUBLE THE REVENUE! (There, I'm speaking Silver's language now)

Archived