NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can only hope there is a sunburst under there. At the rate that franchise is going, if there is a way to screw it up, they'll find it. As if the court debacle last season wasn't enough.

Who is the other team in the picture? And are more than the reported 4-5 teams wearing sleeves jerseys currently during summer league?

There are only 5 teams wearing them during the season. There are 17 (!) wearing them in summer league.

I'm afraid these collars hint at sleeves.

Huh?

[pic removed]

Don't be so paranoid guys.

Not paranoid...rightfully concerned: http://www.azcentral...dise-sales.html

It's already been confirmed that the Suns will have orange sleeved unis next year.

I wouldn't exactly say confirmed, though. I think this is the article you're thinking of that mentions the orange sleeved uniforms: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/articles/20130620phoenix-suns-makeover-takes-shape-new-logos-uniforms.html

You'll notice that Coro also states the primary road uniforms will be all black (which doesn't appear to be the case with the Suns.com teaser image and the leaked wordmarks). Also, he says the uniforms will be debuted in late September, but there are now reports that it will be sooner.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

Okay I predict the that will surely have sleeve jerseys will be

Miami- well because they are the heat..

Phoenix

Houston

Orlando

New Orleans

Maybe even the clippers and timberwolves I could also see

Or I guess another argument is that the popular teams won't want them, as their sales are already great. Tough one!

I maintain that the NBA's going to let teams have an extra alt if they make one sleeved.

Don't most teams have more than one road alternate jersey? The way I see it right now, the Phoenix Suns will obviously have an all white primary home uniform. The orange sleeved uniform will most likely be worn only at home (the Warriors only wore their yellow sleeved uniform for home games). In that case, the Suns would have two home uniforms and one road. I see absolutely no reason they can't also have a black road alternate, just as they did in the '90s (the style of uniform their new ones are modeled after).

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

I maintain that the NBA's going to let teams have an extra alt if they make one sleeved.

Is there a limit right now? Miami and Portland suggest not...

or the Cavs

the 3 jerseys they wore last year?

spacer.png

or the Cavs

White, red, yellow, blue

or the Cavs

I think the navy uniform was only worn for the 2010-11 season? I really liked that minus the strange script. Of course my favorite Cavs jersey was the blue alternate with checkered side panels from LeBron's days.

Seems like the Suns are keeping there look simple which is a good thing. If there is a black alternate I really hope it reads "Suns" and not "Phoenix".

or the Cavs

I think the navy uniform was only worn for the 2010-11 season? I really liked that minus the strange script. Of course my favorite Cavs jersey was the blue alternate with checkered side panels from LeBron's days.

Seems like the Suns are keeping there look simple which is a good thing. If there is a black alternate I really hope it reads "Suns" and not "Phoenix".

Simple is better.

Unless they were planning on wearing the black uniform at home, it would need to read "PHOENIX". Home uniforms almost always say the team's name while road uniforms almost always say the team's city.

Archived