St.Louis Rams New Uniforms

I had an idea to sort of mesh the two eras together. I really like the current navy and gold but miss the old shoulder horns. Also adding a 3rd using the old yellow, even though it would be against NFL rules.

StLouisRams.jpg

I had an idea to sort of mesh the two eras together. I really like the current navy and gold but miss the old shoulder horns. Also adding a 3rd using the old yellow, even though it would be against NFL rules.

StLouisRams.jpg

There needs to be more gold on the jersey itself. Why didn't you make the shoulder loops gold too? That throwback is a beauty, though.

Also the name of this topic is incredibly misleading

330zl3b.png

nyBkD.png

One thing bothers me about this concept and most. I'd really prefer if the fill tool used just one more click and filled in that white stripe on the pants and made it yellow. Theres no white on the jersey, no need for it on the pants.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

Brave Birds is simply amazing, Brandon M's is just the :censored:! You guys have some serious talent! Love the damn templates and always wish at some point they may be available to play with. I just don't have the talent and skill sets to make it. Lights out - not bad, the yellow is just to bright for my taste. I do agree that they need to go back old school and swap the gold for the yellow, then again I am really old and love the throwback, vintage looks.

i love how everyone has used athletic yellow, even vmd9 as an alternate. i think that would be such a huge improvement to the identity even if they didnt change anything else. mostly, because they play in a dimly lit cave and the current colors are so muted. they have a very upscale, "champion" feel to them which is good for the time when they came out, but the yellow and and white adds so much energy and life to the design. not only does it really jump off the field, but put that in the stands, on the field graphics, in the digital displays and the whole stadium will feel larger and look brighter.

to me royal blue cheapens it, it just looks old. but throw the navy in there and it becomes a professional, respectable team without deviating from their history

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived