NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Smith just destroyed my suicide pool by being the worst coach in the NFL. How do you go for it in the first half two straight weeks and two straight weeks it stops you from winning and you keep running the same 4th and 1 handoff into the pile., How?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Stanford won in 2007 at USC as 40 point dogs.

How much of an underdog was Appalachian State against Michigan in 2007?

Vegas typically doesn't put lines out for those games, but the unofficial line appeared to have been around 32 points.

Someone complied a list of recent college football upsets against the thread: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/19868984/who-had-next-the-10-biggest-college-football-upsets-since-appalachian-state

Sorry to go off topic, but personally I don't even think that was the biggest upset of 2007. Delware 59 Navy 52 was bigger in my opinion.

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Mike Smith is a horrible horrible coach

Every time I see the Falcons staring a bad loss in the face, Mike Smith is out there during the final minutes smiling like an assclown. This guys is unreal. At least ACT like you care!

6uXNWAo.png

Stanford won in 2007 at USC as 40 point dogs.

How much of an underdog was Appalachian State against Michigan in 2007?

Vegas typically doesn't put lines out for those games, but the unofficial line appeared to have been around 32 points.

Someone complied a list of recent college football upsets against the thread: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/19868984/who-had-next-the-10-biggest-college-football-upsets-since-appalachian-state

Sorry to go off topic, but personally I don't even think that was the biggest upset of 2007. Delware 59 Navy 52 was bigger in my opinion.

:censored: and no.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Mike Smith is a horrible horrible coach

Every time I see the Falcons staring a bad loss in the face, Mike Smith is out there during the final minutes smiling like an assclown. This guys is unreal. At least ACT like you care!
Super serious coach on every play works great. Just ask Shiano and Schwartz.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but:

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/387257928610500608

Pink penalty flags a nice gesture but too confusing b/c of player's pink towels. NFL spokesman says flags will be yellow again next week.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Game will inexplicably be a 24-17 crapfest, though I'm hoping for a shutout to get the Jags back on track for fewest points ever.

If that's not sarcasm, then you must not watch a lot of football.

That's just how life works sometimes. It would not surprise me if the Broncos win 17-12 or something stupid like that.

Both teams also head head scratching decisions by their coach/manager.

Mike Smith not taking the three points at the end of the half, and Fredi Gonzalez not going to Craig Kimbrel with the tying run on second base.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Just saw this in the Atlanta paper...they may be playing one of the London games next year.

I figured the Vikings may end up being the "home" team for each of the next two years (while playing at TCF)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived