New Phoenix Suns Uniforms

suns1977

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the Padres should do an "English" night and put either Saint Diego or Fathers on their jerseys.

66-45838-Y.jpg

I thought San Diego in English was "whale's vag!na" :D

(suns1977, didn't mean to ripoff your post at the top. Should have read more carefully...)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It would be Los Pelicans. The NBA never translates the actual name when they add "LOS" to it. Los Bulls, El Heat, Los Lakers...

As it should. The team name is a proper noun, and as Ive always understood, it wouldnt be translated.

That's not how the language works. No team adds "The" on their jerseys. They just put the name of the team. I would love to see a TOROS uniform

Go A's!

Maybe the Padres should do an "English" night and put either Saint Diego or Fathers on their jerseys.

66-45838-Y.jpg

I thought San Diego in English was "whale's vag!na" :D

(suns1977, didn't mean to ripoff your post at the top. Should have read more carefully...)

LOL, no worries. I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

Here's why I'm for translating the names:

They keep English names because it's a foreign team...for their teams, they use the native language.

So teams translating the names makes them feel authentically "their" team.

bYhYmxh.png

Another reason to love the Brewers' current look. :D

Seriously, though, they totally get it right.

piwowarzy2013.jpg

Wow, I wasn't aware that any major league team had Polish uniforms but I follow only the NBA (we've got no idea about baseball in Europe but we do love beer). Have there been other teams that had Polish uniforms?

Where was this tease posted originally?

Pinterest,

It appears the Suns are using every medium possible.

Next will be a teaser via skywriting.

Hhm..... I actually heard it would be carrier pigeon next and then smoke signals.

Join the movement to bring PURPLE and ORANGE back to the Phoenix Suns! Sign the petition HERE.

Archived