2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha of COURSE the Flyers would trade for Steve Downie. This franchise, man, it's like watching a dog on rollerskates.

it's the Ed Snider Flyer brand of hockey! Hey Ed, this isn't the NHL of the old. Why are you trying to replicate the Flyers teams that my dad grew up watching!?

I'm kind of ready for the Bruins to just get rid of Brad Marchand. He hasn't had the same desire he had during the 10/11 season. Has become way too content.

I also love seeing kids I've played with/against in the NHL. Kinda neat.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm kind of ready for the Bruins to just get rid of Brad Marchand. He hasn't had the same desire he had during the 10/11 season. Has become way too content.

I also love seeing kids I've played with/against in the NHL. Kinda neat.

Marchy just looks really flat out there. He is playing slow, sloppy hockey. If Caron, Soderberg, and Spooner keep playing well and the Smith-Bergy-Eriksson line stays together, I don't really see a place for Marchy in the future of this team. He didn't look great last year, but without Seguin, he looks lost and he seems to have really lost his edge. I say trade him for a decent prospect and a pick. Maybe Dallas will take him...

This Ducks power play.... UGH.

Anaheim is 4/55 on the PP this season. 2nd in PP opportunities with 55, but dead last in PP% at 7.3%. (San Jose is first in PPO with 59 and 9th in PP% at 22%.) They have two SHG against, as well.

After going 2/5 on the PP against Dallas in their last home game (half of their PP goals all season), the Ducks have now gone 1/23 in these last 6 road games. Their one PPG on this trip came at the very late end of a 5-min major against Columbus.

SHOOT THE :censored: ING PUCK!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I think the fact that he held her there and beat her while she tried to escape makes it second-degree kidnapping.

From what I read in the Denver Post, the kidnapping of an adult results from taking a person from one location to another against their will. Would not allowing a person to leave count?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Hahaha of COURSE the Flyers would trade for Steve Downie. This franchise, man, it's like watching a dog on rollerskates.

I think you said it earlier when they hired Craig Berube: this is the most Flyersish move a team could make, short of making Bobby Clarke head coach, GM, and 2nd line winger.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived