2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom Wilson destroyed Brayden Schenn tonight, and depending on which team you talk to, it was either a dirty move that deserves a suspension or it was a clean hit. <_< The Flyers responded with 2 goals on the 5-minute PP after Wilson got tossed, and won 5-2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Ldu2k0oKU

Tom Wilson destroyed Brayden Schenn tonight, and depending on which team you talk to, it was either a dirty move that deserves a suspension or it was a clean hit.

My initial reaction is that it looked dirty. Replays show it's maybe a bit more of a gray area: the hit wasn't in the numbers, it was on the hip/side; but, really, it was a needless hit in a very dangerous location near the boards. If you're looking at the numbers, don't hit 'em. (Not that anyone is teaching how to check cleanly anymore.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Just some thoughts about Mike Smith:

Is he a good goalie? Meh

Does he have impressive stats? Meh

Does he play for a bad team? Ish

So that works in his favour if he can be better with a great team like team Canada? Sort of

Has he scored a goal? Heck yeah.

Will he embarrass team Canada? Probably.

Verdict: Still better than Luongo.

Personal Verdict: Go Slovakia!

Um, can the Sharks play the Blues any more this year?(Didn't think I would be writing that at any point this season)

No. Shut up.

( :censored: )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Oh man, I just saw the box score for the Islanders game. I weep for them, I really do. Also,

kkmjmNW.gif

Look at him throwing his legs up in the air (like he just don't care). It's like when someone does an impression of a dog playing dead.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Oh man, I just saw the box score for the Islanders game. I weep for them, I really do.

It seems like they've lost a bunch of games like that already. I remember them giving up very late 3rd period goals to the Kings and Caps this year. Not 19:56 late, but still pretty late.

Burke is right when we need to get bigger and tougher. Lost pretty much every puck battle last night, Boston controlled the puck all night. 4-1 in two games, is a lot better than the previous 19-1

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

C'mon Leafs! The PP has been brutal this past little while. All the major offensive guns are in the lineup and you still can't keep the puck in the opponent's zone for longer than 45 seconds with the man advantage! Mustering a combined two goals against the WBS Penguins and the Florida-freakin'-Panthers? Aïe...

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I give up on Quebec City ever rejoining this league. Ugh.

And man, I just saw the Tom Wilson hit. My god, why do so many terrible things keep happening to Amanda Bynes?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Okay, wow.

New Jersey had six men on the ice all playing the game for well over 10 seconds, and Karlsson ends up getting the penalty because he had to hook one of them.

Goddamit, puck luck.

Edit: Referee finally made the right call, but it took a while. It should be a PP for Ottawa right now instead of 4 on 4.

Okay, I'm done, actually...

Archived