2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing them in action does a lot to make me like the design more.

That may have something to do with the current scoreline, of course.

I jinxed it. Damnit.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I will say that Group G has the best collective group of kits in my opinion there isn't a bad one on the bunch.

Group G Best: Portugal v Ghana

12941784304_098188bda5.jpg

Wait, wait, wait....Portugal has Cristiano Ronaldo AND they got Zangief to leave Russia?!?!

Capcom-vs.-SNK-2-Character-Artwork-SNK-S

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I was wondering how you guys from the US would feel if your away kit had been picked as the home kit.

In my opinion it would have been the perfect, long-awaited, iconic, charismatic US jersey that still does not exist instead.

I know, the red color for the home has never been yours... but despite this it is a 100% american shirt.

What do you guys think?

I was wondering how you guys from the US would feel if your away kit had been picked as the home kit.

In my opinion it would have been the perfect, long-awaited, iconic, charismatic US jersey that still does not exist instead.

I know, the red color for the home has never been yours... but despite this it is a 100% american shirt.

What do you guys think?

No it's not, the white is more American, and the most American has to be the hoops kit

Nah, that finally happened the last time around:

AlexMorganStripes-ISIPhotos.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

What do you guys think?

No it's not, the white is more American, and the most American has to be the hoops kit

This one will likely be forgotten long after the World Cup:

usatsi_7848916_168380427_lowres.jpg?w=10

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I keep thinking of Slovakia when I see those USA aways. Or a Croatia practice uniform.

I think you mean Czech Republic...

13096102315_b4c2ccda7a_n.jpg

This is Slovakia...

13253792835_f813fb33ee_n.jpg

I meant Slovakia. I think if you took that design off of the USA away and slapped the Slovakia logo on it, people would say it's an excellent kit for them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What do you guys think?

This one will likely be forgotten long after the World Cup:

usatsi_7848916_168380427_lowres.jpg?w=10

I didn't like I at first but they're both growing on me and I think I'm probably gonna buy them.

Group B Best: Netherlands v Australia(I think Australia will be able to wear their homes but just in case the aways are great too)

Netherlands+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+(2).13572212573_973dd1439c_n.jpg

I highly doubt FIFA will allow orange vs. yellow. It did happen in '98 but during the last Cup Brazil wore blue kits. Therefore, I believe this will the combo.

Group B Best: Netherlands v Australia(I think Australia will be able to wear their homes but just in case the aways are great too)

I highly doubt FIFA will allow orange vs. yellow. It did happen in '98 but during the last Cup Brazil wore blue kits. Therefore, I believe this will the combo.

I've got to think the Dutch will wear their blue set and the Aussies will wear their gold kit for this one.

patriotssignature.png

I've got to think the Dutch will wear their blue set and the Aussies will wear their gold kit for this one.

You are right, I just followed the posted information but Australia is indeed listed as the home team.

Archived