NBA 2013-14 Season Thread

TJKiddsHead

The Lakers will never be the same team they used to be in 2008-10. They could set a record for futility once Kobe Bryant is gone.....................for the bext years of their lives!! Jim Buss can go f--k himself! that druggie piece of sh--! I'm sure that they regret letting Dwight Howard go. So they will never recover from this because all the suckier teams are going to defeat them.

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Lakers will never be the same team they used to be in 2008-10. They could set a record for futility once Kobe Bryant is gone.....................for the bext years of their lives!! Jim Buss can go f--k himself! that druggie piece of sh--! I'm sure that they regret letting Dwight Howard go. So they will never recover from this because all the suckier teams are going to defeat them.

Go away.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

He said as much in subsequent tweets, I think (that it was hookah), but I wish athletes would own up and drop this hack crap.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Go away.

The irony is palpable.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

He said as much in subsequent tweets, I think (that it was hookah), but I wish athletes would own up and drop this hack crap.

Nowadays whenever someone says or posts a picture doing/saying something dumb or controversial on twitter its AUTOMATICALLY "I was hacked"

As a Hip Hop fan the first thing that comes to mind was when Havoc was :censored:ting on his partner Prodigy claiming he lost his phone and was exposed that it wasn't a hackjob.

Athletes need to drop the act, maybe the world is just jaded and thinks everyone's lying........ but in all honesty most people in the public eye, especially if they stand to lose something lol.

TYBG

Indo get rolled up like car windows,
Avoiding the policeman them Carl Winslows

See, this is the kind of person which gives Laker fans the bad rep. With everyone basically getting older to begin with, and a weak bench to complement, did anyone really expect anything from this team? Seriously, just enjoy all the suck the Lakers are getting right now, because it usually doesn't last. And there are numerous other teams who'd rather be the Lakers and suck right now and have the capability to contend in the near future if all cards come into play, rather than perennially suck for years.

Like I said before, these Lakers are this decade's suck team, mirroring those forgettable 1994 and 2005 teams. But true fans will continue to ride the team and embrace all this sucking, and we'll be rewarded sooner than we think.*

*hopefully

God forbid the Lakers endure a period where they don't win. What will become of things? Spoiled.

twitter

Obv the Lake Show will get Kevin Love and Kyrie, maybe Lebron too as a free agent, and the Dynasty will resume.

I'd rather have the four horsemen from hell freeze the world over then send a comet to finish us off than ever have the slightest axiom nerve to even remotely being to picture and embrace LeBron as a Los Angeles Laker.

Honest to God.

LeBron isnt going to LA, he'll stay in Miami or (unlikely now) go to Cleveland. The Knicks are a distant third option and the way things are going they're about as far a third option as a third option can possibly get.

LeBron will most likely stay in Mia. If anyone is going to LA this upcoming season its gunna be Kevin Love and Carmelo. I haven't heard much about Kyrie to LA, so I can't speak on that.

TYBG

Indo get rolled up like car windows,
Avoiding the policeman them Carl Winslows

God forbid the Lakers endure a period where they don't win. What will become of things? Spoiled.

I hope the exact same thing happens to Alabama...

God, the Suns are starting to be annoying, you're a bad team, in a good conference, that probably should be in one of the bottom 3 spots, but you occupy the 6th seed?

Also, keep it coming Lob City. This ass-whooping of the Lakers is turning into a joy to watch. 70 first half points? Heck yes.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Reddick coming back has given the Clippers a nice shot in the arm tonight. They look really good right now. Griffin's jumper is getting solid too.

The team defense is incredible but they are just capitalizing on the Lakers total lack of energy. It's kinda sad.

Archived