2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have a light blue insted, (prostate cancer)..........speaking of that, maybe the Rays should even have a light blue alt. cap, how would that look ?

Tell me about it. I would even allow for the Diamond Era BP's to be worn with our alt jerseys. The Rays home and road should be the navy TB hat. They wore their navy BP's last season with their light blue Sunday alts and it looked great. The only thing not worn yet that I'd like to see is the navy blue alts with the light blue BP cap.

Should have a light blue insted, (prostate cancer)..........speaking of that, maybe the Rays should even have a light blue alt. cap, how would that look ?

Tell me about it. I would even allow for the Diamond Era BP's to be worn with our alt jerseys. The Rays home and road should be the navy TB hat. They wore their navy BP's last season with their light blue Sunday alts and it looked great. The only thing not worn yet that I'd like to see is the navy blue alts with the light blue BP cap.

Agreed, that'd look fantastic.

Blue-Jays-military-hats-590x384.jpg

D599785F-124A-4D7B-8450-846F403E9038_zps

Brutal. First Canada Day. Then Canada Baseball Day. Now Armed Forces Appreciation Day. What next? The Jays are starting to go down a very slippery slope.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

ya sounds made up 2 me

Remember when General Motors Place had to be called "Canada Hockey Place"? "Hey, where's the place where Canada is playing hockey?" "Umm...that would be...at...Canada...Hockey...Place. Yes, that's it."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

"Jeter was the only Yankees player to use a pink bat on Mother's Day"

f´ ning weak man ! LOL........my rays had alot of guys using them, unfortunately the Indians pitcher Tomlin thought it was a tribute to him, and played even better . :(........get a haircut you ***** :)

Yankees wearing their white-billed BP caps at home in tonight's Subway Series game. Have they done this before?

Also the Mets are wearing the orange-billed alt cap with their road greys, which I'm almost positive they haven't done before. Interesting.

Yankees wearing their white-billed BP caps at home in tonight's Subway Series game. Have they done this before?

Also the Mets are wearing the orange-billed alt cap with their road greys, which I'm almost positive they haven't done before. Interesting.

Yankees did that last year in one of A-Roids first games back, not sure about the Mets though.

Yankees did that last year in one of A-Roids first games back, not sure about the Mets though.

I think a lot of the BP's were worn in the rivalry interleague games last year. I recall the Rays and Marlins wearing theirs during their series.

I think a lot of the BP's were worn in the rivalry interleague games last year. I recall the Rays and Marlins wearing theirs during their series.
These inter league rivalries make no sense for the most part, like my team, the Braves, played the Redsox for years almost every year for a long time and now we're paired with the Bluejays for no reason whatsoever.

Archived