NHL Stadium Series Jerseys

Anubis2051

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kings jersey looks great. Kudos to them for standing up to Reebok and insisting on full hem & sleeve stripes. The Ducks one is merely okay... Orange doesn't work great as the main colour and having the shoulder patch on one side is becoming a huge pet peeve. What is the point?

The Kings so far is the best out of the 3 Stadium Series jerseys to be released. Really liking the gray; the color has the same coloring as chainmail which gives it an overall medieval theme for the Kings. Still waiting on my Devils to release theirs.

I'm hoping the Kings don't have a Flyers nameplate. That'd be terrible.

Aren't the Devils just going to go with their old Xmas tree stuff?

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Also, why does Dustin Brown unveil the Kings jersey wearing an authentic, but Ryan Getzlaf unveils the jersey in a replica? Don't think I didn't notice that, NHL. (Those screened/plastic shoulder patches...)

And for those asking about the shoulder patch, I think the authentic/replica thing answers that. The Kings only have LA on one shoulder with the Stadium Series on the other, but on the replica posted on the previous page, there isn't a Series patch. I'd assume the Ducks will be the same with a Series patch on the other shoulder on the authentics.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

lVmDXF2.gif

It's ugly. But as long a the Ducks only wear it once and don`t decide to wear it again, I'm okay (very loose use of the word) with it.

It says this on the Ducks pictures, and I didn't know this, that the reasoning for the chrome logos was because they're based on the NHL shield.

deK8sJk.png

7360A_ADU_Y9ADU_526_MF_1024x1024.jpg?v=1

As a Ducks fan, it is stuff like this that continues to make me believe we weren't better off straying away from the Mighty Ducks brand. While I actually like the half stripes on the arms the rest of the uniform just feels uninspired. Not to mention that chrome logo, while it worked for the Islanders in my opinion, does not work for the Ducks. Personally, they could have put a recolored Mighty Ducks logo on the crest and moved the webbed foot D to the shoulders and this uniform would look that much better.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

The kings jersey looks great. Kudos to them for standing up to Reebok and insisting on full hem & sleeve stripes. The Ducks one is merely okay... Orange doesn't work great as the main colour and having the shoulder patch on one side is becoming a huge pet peeve. What is the point?

Would it really have killed the Ducks to push RBK to use the upward swoops that they use on their home and away (the wordmark ones)? It's nice to see the LA Kings stand up to them; I know for a fact that Luc wants jerseys designed a certain way. Makes me wonder why the homes haven't changed though....

Archived