Sign in to follow this  
Fox

Seattle Mariners Concept

Well, it's been a while since I've posted a concept on here. This is a concept that I made a few months ago but never got around to posting. My goal here is a modern, but clean look for the Mariners.

MarinersConcept.png

Comments and criticism?

I like it. You definitely succeeded in making it clean and modern.

I really like that hat -- and have always been a fan of the trident logo!

I like it, if Navy, Neon Green & Grey becomes Seattle's version of Pittsburgh's Black & Yellow, then I'd be happy.

That's be awesome until the Sonics come back. Green and yellow would totally screw that up.

I really like it. Neon green makes a nice accent color for the text and the logo. However, I'm not digging the neon green uniform.

The other three are really fantastic. Excellent job.

Maybe it's just because it's my favorite color, but I've always wanted neon green to become more popular in sports. I think a full on neon uniform would be a bit too loud, but everything else looks fine.

I love this concept. The neon green is the perfect compliment to navy blue, but even more so, I love the logo you used for the cap and the sleeve. All of the uniforms are great as well. The green not touching the white makes it look very sharp.

I like this concept, though I don't really like the neon green uni in my opinion. Just too bright. But I do like the neon green being used as outlines and stuff. Great concept!

I don't really like the trident, M, and I'm not really a fan of neon green either.

The wordmarks and cap logo are a throwback to a poorly constructed and dated design combined with an over the top color scheme. Everything here is far inferior to their current look.

THANK YOU! Finally someone who use the trident logo and Seahawk green! Great work.

Ehh Seattle guy here.
I hate it. I don't want to sound like a jack ass or nothing but I think the logo and color scheme we have now is a modern-day classic.
The only reason most people think it isn't is because we haven't won while wearing them besides the late 90s with Griffey.

I guarentee you if we were like the Yankees or Red Sox, this wouldn't even be a discussion.