College Baseball 2014

cajunaggie08

30b1npw.png

GAH.

Wait, Nike didn't do anything with ASU's baseball team during the rebranding?! Good news, it's not an adidas made uniform going with their current trend as mentioned earlier. Good new part 2, it's actually a throwback of sorts.

for Arizona State this works. Are they wearing the yellow caps too? Loudness!

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hofstra Pride for their March 19th home opener! Blue on blue!

BjHFMitIAAAMrGk.jpg

They look like a :censored: ing softball team. Monochrome uniforms other than white or grey (and sometimes powder blue) in baseball just look downright disgusting.

You're about as big of a fool as the dude who keeps screaming for pull-overs. Everything has it's place, whether you like it or not. It's people like you that keep progress from happening. There's nothing wrong with that uniform.
There are about twenty things wrong with that uniform.

Good for you that you think that.
Well, that's what this whole site is about. Giving your thoughts on uniforms. You don't have to get offended because someone (or everyone) disagrees with you.

San Jose St. Spartans' baseball uniforms seem to be popular among young people and rightly so.

BkfM96bCEAAb1H8.jpg

Having a boy pose with the media guide (with them wearing the pullovers) on it does NOT mean that he likes the uniforms. Maybe he just likes to pose with media guides.

Arizona St. Sun Devils in their throwback uniforms tonight. They won for the 7th time in 8 games!Bkf6akWCAAAqjDW.jpgBkhUHmdIgAAHtJK.jpg

It's kinda useless telling you that these uniforms are trash... But these uniforms are trash :P

But you'll continue to rant about non-sense so go ahead continue!

San Jose St. Spartans' baseball uniforms seem to be popular among young people and rightly so.

BkfM96bCEAAb1H8.jpg

Having a boy pose with the media guide (with them wearing the pullovers) on it does NOT mean that he likes the uniforms. Maybe he just likes to pose with media guides.

This is possibly the stupidest argument I have ever heard.

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

BkfM96bCEAAb1H8.jpg

This is possibly the stupidest argument I have ever heard.

The kid probably got paid... I'd be smiling if I was ten and got paid to hold a piece of paper.

Florida State wearing gold tops and gold pants, and Notre Dame wearing green tops with gold pants. And because Notre Dame is still adidas, you already know they're wearing a template (80s White Sox).

Makes you want to adjust the TV set.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Notre Dame with their White Sox uniforms and once again, Richard Launius is left wondering where his check is.

BkieIGhIAAA17Kq.jpg

I actually like these. I keep going back and forth on the pants, but I love those stirrups.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

If they were plain green without the White Sox treatment they'd be so much better. I'm not a fan of pullovers so I'm really tired of the "every team pick item 1 or 2" mess adidas has been doing.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

BjHFMitIAAAMrGk.jpg

They look like a :censored: ing softball team. Monochrome uniforms other than white or grey (and sometimes powder blue) in baseball just look downright disgusting.

You're about as big of a fool as the dude who keeps screaming for pull-overs. Everything has it's place, whether you like it or not. It's people like you that keep progress from happening. There's nothing wrong with that uniform.

Well, that's what this whole site is about. Giving your thoughts on uniforms. You don't have to get offended because someone (or everyone) disagrees with you.

Amen. Oddball, no I'm not a fool. You have no reason to mock me like that. That's probably the first time you've ever quoted something of mine, and you come out sounding like a douche.

I personally think that baseball should have white, grey, and colored jerseys. The pants, should be white, grey, powder blue, and maybe orange and yellow, like the old Orioles and A's. Any other monochrome baseball uniform looks like crap. No team should wear all black, charcoal, navy, green, etc. It makes them look like a softball team.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

BjHFMitIAAAMrGk.jpg

Amen. Oddball, no I'm not a fool. You have no reason to mock me like that. That's probably the first time you've ever quoted something of mine, and you come out sounding like a douche.

I personally think that baseball should have white, grey, and colored jerseys. The pants, should be white, grey, powder blue, and maybe orange and yellow, like the old Orioles and A's. Any other monochrome baseball uniform looks like crap. No team should wear all black, charcoal, navy, green, etc. It makes them look like a softball team.

Just curious Griff (and everyone honestly) -- what makes orange and yellow ok? I believe the colored pants have a place in history but shouldn't be brought back. The Cuba WBC are an eyesore IMHO.

Archived