2014 MLS Changes

kw11333

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna just say it, I don't hate the new Fire jersey.

I realize that it is completely different from the traditional red jersey with the white stripe on the front but I like the look.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Those uniforms make me really want to go see a Portland Timbers game. I'd love to see if the Portland fans are really that passionate about their team or if it's mostly just plastic hype.

Coming from a casual fan, the atmosphere is absolutley insane! My 8 year old son was actually scared at times by just how frantic the fans really get. The Timbers Army is no joke.

DLWatt.png

Those uniforms make me really want to go see a Portland Timbers game. I'd love to see if the Portland fans are really that passionate about their team or if it's mostly just plastic hype.

Coming from a casual fan, the atmosphere is absolutley insane! My 8 year old son was actually scared at times by just how frantic the fans really get. The Timbers Army is no joke.

My one Timbers match was enough of a blast to turn me into a supporter, even though I live on the East Coast. Can't wait to get back to Portland.

Chicago Fire are a club teetering on the brink of irrelevance, both on and off the field. I think my favorite part is how the piece behind the sponsor logo is the lightest part of the jersey -- smart design there. Curious to see the fan-designed third in the flesh, though.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

How could they not see how a simple black short makes the kits much better?

SounderBlack.jpg

I disagree. I think that's a pretty boring look.

Come on, you can't have one full color for the shorts/socks and then a completely different one for the jersey. Remember, the MLS is striving to be taken seriously by the rest of the world and making a mistake like that certainly doesn't help.

SounderBlack.jpg

Come on, you can't have one full color for the shorts/socks and then a completely different one for the jersey. Remember, the MLS is striving to be taken seriously by the rest of the world and making a mistake like that certainly doesn't help.

Sorry. I didn't realize that was a rule. Someone should let these guys know:

rooney_2422872b.jpg

2013-2014-home-kit.jpg

everton1024-780-everton-football-matches

SS+Lazio+v+Parma+FC+Serie+A+bGNfAAzJOnil

9271847-manchester-city-team-before-the-

gYH2mW9.png

It's not that strange -- there's Manchester United traditionally wearing white socks in European competition, for example.

Review-of-the-Match-Manchester-United-Vs

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Archived