New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DonteWhitner: Best jerseys in the league! Hands down! 9 different color combos!

@DonteWhitner: All I can say is that I saw the New Jersey and cleveland you will be proud!

9? That seems to confirm we'll see an orange helmet, with orange/brown/white options for both jerseys and pants. (Unless a separate neutral color is thrown in the mix.)

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

@DonteWhitner: Best jerseys in the league! Hands down! 9 different color combos!

@DonteWhitner: All I can say is that I saw the New Jersey and cleveland you will be proud!

9? That seems to confirm we'll see an orange helmet, with orange/brown/white options for both jerseys and pants. (Unless a separate neutral color is thrown in the mix.)

I'm willing to bet on gray being a pant color option.

I am too. Now the real question is: which gets kicked to the curb in its stead, brown or orange?

I am too. Now the real question is: which gets kicked to the curb in its stead, brown or orange?

My guess is brown. I still feel that they are de-emphasizing brown.

Well, as long as it's the pants being kicked to the curb, I'm OK with that. However, that better not be the uniform option getting dropped--which is a possibility given the incompetence of the Browns' organization.

https://twitter.com/DonteWhitner/status/580494231510368256

@Lfichter16: @DonteWhitner Oregon Ducks of the NFL” {that's what I said!}

Not going to be a small update by the looks of things...

man-jumps-from-window-o.gif

I was very disappointed when only 2 pants were mentioned previously. I just hope it is orange / white / brown x owb, not wasting a slot in gray. I've felt mix and match could be the way to innovate without garish uniform design. Fingers still crossed

My guess is brown, white, and orange jerseys and brown, white, and orange pants. This would create the 9 different combinations. It's hard to understand why some people think grey will be added as a color

Because Tony Grossi said gunmetal gray is a new color in the Browns uniforms.

https://twitter.com/TonyGrossi/status/570242289571897344

what I meant was I don't see grey being used as an alternate jersey color.

I think we'll see brown, white and orange jerseys. Brown, white and gray pants. They have been really trying to stay away from orange pants for a while. Even when Browns fans have been begging for them to be brought back.

Well, as long as it's the pants being kicked to the curb, I'm OK with that. However, that better not be the uniform option getting dropped--which is a possibility given the incompetence of the Browns' organization.

https://twitter.com/DonteWhitner/status/580494231510368256

@Lfichter16: @DonteWhitner Oregon Ducks of the NFL {that's what I said!}

Not going to be a small update by the looks of things...

man-jumps-from-window-o.gif

I'm scared for this...

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Hard to imagine orange jerseys looking good.

Also, what exactly is gunmetal gray? Google images isn't helping much. I assume a kind of dark matte look?

I'm kind of excited. I know there's a 60% chance they will mess it up, but I'm holding out hope it might work surprisingly well.

Hard to imagine orange jerseys looking good.

Also, what exactly is gunmetal gray? Google images isn't helping much. I assume a kind of dark matte look?

I'm kind of excited. I know there's a 60% chance they will mess it up, but I'm holding out hope it might work surprisingly well.

More like 600%. Having one of these guys so excited and calling them the Oregon Ducks of the NFL is a confirmation it will be a total trainwreck.

Archived