New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon Ducks of the NFL? That title already goes to the Tennessee Titans, who theoretically could wear a different uniform for nearly every game in a season but haven't since 2006.

2006_Tennessee.png

Pic is missing navy over light blue, which they wore the next year in 2007.

bSLCtu2.png

Oregon Ducks of the NFL? That title already goes to the Tennessee Titans, who theoretically could wear a different uniform for nearly every game in a season but haven't since 2006.

2006_Tennessee.png

Pic is missing navy over light blue, which they wore the next year in 2007.

Also missing light blue over white, aka the only thing they should west at home (but never did until I believe last year)

So... Cleveland is removing the gray facemask... and adding gray to the uniform?

Sounds about right.

They're reversing to the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they should be doing.

F*** Nike.

I said this when they first released the "new" logos. It didn't make any sense. It bass ackwards. But what are you going to do... its Cleveland... its the Browns...

Not sure where this "Cleveland media says the helmet is going to be matte orange" stuff is coming from. One beat reporter in town tweeted out a picture of a matte orange helmet last week and then later came back and said he had it on good authority that it's not legit.

https://twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/579080994344423424

https://twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/579084699978469376

I'm guessing the helmet will have the new primary logo superimposed over it, taking up 100% of the surface area.

I don't have any design skills. Maybe someone else can make a concept of it.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Not sure where this "Cleveland media says the helmet is going to be matte orange" stuff is coming from. One beat reporter in town tweeted out a picture of a matte orange helmet last week and then later came back and said he had it on good authority that it's not legit.

https://twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/579080994344423424

https://twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/579084699978469376

Anyone who saw the image knew it wasn't legit. The wordmark on the bumper gave it away. I knew it without even opening the second tweet. The only thing he is saying isn't legit is that the helmet isn't authentic. He isn't saying ANYTHING about the design of the helmet.

It's going to be a gunmetal jersey, folks. Just watch.

We've know this for a while. Tony Grossi had tweeted a month ago that a 4th color would be added to the scheme with the #GunMetalGray hashtag.

I tried to warn everyone not to expect a major redo of #Browns logo. As for new uniforms, expect a 4th color to be added. #gunmetalgray.

We've know this for a while. Tony Grossi had tweeted a month ago that a 4th color would be added to the scheme with the #GunMetalGray hashtag.

I tried to warn everyone not to expect a major redo of #Browns logo. As for new uniforms, expect a 4th color to be added. #gunmetalgray.

Well, no, we don't "know" it. Somebody unofficial has said gray will be added, but even if its true, no one has said it will be a jersey color.

Well, no, we don't "know" it. Somebody unofficial has said gray will be added, but even if its true, no one has said it will be a jersey color.

Ok... we don't "know" it, but the guy who was right about the logos and plenty of other stuff in the past, who is Browns Reporter for ESPN Cleveland, Sports Time Ohio, and long time Browns insider is telling us that they are adding gun metal gray. I guess we can go back to believe reddit rumors.

Ok... we don't "know" it, but the guy who was right about the logos and plenty of other stuff in the past, who is Browns Reporter for ESPN Cleveland, Sports Time Ohio, and long time Browns insider is telling us that they are adding gun metal gray. I guess we can go back to believe reddit rumors.

Like I said, even if he's absolutely right on the gray, it doesn't mean it's a jersey color.

After seeing the satin helmet from Oregon and the Vikings. THAT is my favorite style helmet.

• Satin
  • Matte
  • Gloss
  • Metallic/Sparkle
  • Chrome

The Vikings helmet was released as matte during the official unveiling. Not satin.

"A modern representation of Nordic culture combined with the Vikings long-standing football tradition, the new design provides a modern twist on the classic Vikings uniforms. Features include a matte purple helmet with a black facemask, a refreshed, brighter gold accent, unique new font and numbers featuring curves that reflect the bow of a Vikings ship, and single gold and white stripes on the shoulders and pants reminiscent of early Vikings uniforms."

Archived