New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh...this ______jacked thing just ain't gon' die, is it?

If we keep it up then the thread will end up Jack-jacked.
JACK_JACK.jpg

I was toying with idea of putting a bunch of jack related pics on here...Jack Sparrow, Jack Abbott, Jack Kennedy, jacks, Jax, Columbus Blue Jackets, but that is the winner right there....

tigercatssignature-1.png

It's not a shadow. It's a stripe. They just messed up. You could email them: contact@wincraft.com.

It's not a stripe. It's a shadow. Your brain or eyes are messed up. You could email them: contact@wincraft.com

Haha, wow. Such anger. It's pretty clear the artist used a template and forgot to remove the stripe from the Bengals after doing one with a stripe (like the Browns). The lighting on all of them is the same regardless of the background color. Look at the Steelers helmet from that era. Black background yet no dark "shadow" on the sides of the ridge. Just a black ridge and bright yellow on both sides. (Same with the Raiders.)

02880115.jpg

If you want to talk about the Brngals, Bucs or anything else. start a new thread.

There are some loosely-related comments or observations that are worthy of being shared, that are not worthy of a new thread. Admittedly, it's not good when the tangent extends as far as some have in this thread, but to draw a line in the sand and say "don't do it" is a bit extreme.

Go Brngals!

Maybe I was a little harsh.

If your going to uses another team as a compare and contrast, as the BENGALS? were used here to the Browns, that's fine.

But when the thread takes a turn to comparing the helmet stripe of the BENGALS helmet to a Steelers helmet it gets off topic.

That's all! Like someone else said you see that the post has been updated and your hoping for a leak, possibly news but it's a post about the BENGALS.

Sorry if I came off as a D--K!

I agree, and I regretted the turn this one took, as well. I think sometimes people make an off-topic remark or observation, thinking that will be the last of it. But then someone replies and there we go.

Anyway, word is that the Browns are getting new uniforms this year... :)

One side chrome and the other side matte.

Nike will come up with some ass backwards explanation what this means.

"The matte side signifies the rich history of the Cleveland Browns, dating back to 1946. The chrome side reflects the bright future the city of Cleveland can look forward to with these new-look Cleveland Browns. The helmet as a whole is a literal complete history of the team, encompassing all that has ever been, and all that will ever be. The helmet is love. The helmet is life. The helmet will give immortality to those who wear it. ALL GLORY TO THE NEW HELMET. The brown remains unchanged."

qvAvG.jpg

"The matte side signifies the rich history of the Cleveland Browns, dating back to 1946. The chrome side reflects the bright future the city of Cleveland can look forward to with these new-look Cleveland Browns. The helmet as a whole is a literal complete history of the team, encompassing all that has ever been, and all that will ever be. The helmet is love. The helmet is life. The helmet will give immortality to those who wear it. ALL GLORY TO THE NEW HELMET. The brown remains unchanged."

Now, THAT is funny.

One side chrome and the other side matte.

Nike will come up with some ass backwards explanation what this means.

You sound like you work for Nike! :)

Let me throw out this question: what's people's opinion? Are we getting a matte hat or a chrome dome? I'm thinking with the way the orange is brighter it's gonna be a chrome lid.

I have a feeling it will be matte, like the following fan made helmet:

JiP2W38.jpg

I'm expecting either an underwhelming reveal with hardly a change, or the most convoluted uniform in the entire league. Disappointment or shock for Cleveland. Have no fear, though, for they shall don their orange of strength.

The Browns remain unchanged. :lol:

ICXC NIKA

Archived