New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

Hard to imagine orange jerseys looking good.

Also, what exactly is gunmetal gray? Google images isn't helping much. I assume a kind of dark matte look?

I'm kind of excited. I know there's a 60% chance they will mess it up, but I'm holding out hope it might work surprisingly well.

Gunmetal gray/grey is a close cousin to anthracite and part of the charcoal family.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@DonteWhitner: Best jerseys in the league! Hands down! 9 different color combos!

@DonteWhitner: All I can say is that I saw the New Jersey and cleveland you will be proud!

9? That seems to confirm we'll see an orange helmet, with orange/brown/white options for both jerseys and pants. (Unless a separate neutral color is thrown in the mix.)

I'm willing to bet on gray being a pant color option.

I am too. Now the real question is: which gets kicked to the curb in its stead, brown or orange?

My guess is brown. I still feel that they are de-emphasizing brown.

Well, as long as it's the pants being kicked to the curb, I'm OK with that. However, that better not be the uniform option getting dropped--which is a possibility given the incompetence of the Browns' organization.

https://twitter.com/DonteWhitner/status/580494231510368256

@Lfichter16: @DonteWhitner Oregon Ducks of the NFL {that's what I said!}

Not going to be a small update by the looks of things...

man-jumps-from-window-o.gif

^ Haha thus I.T. Crowd reference! I can't wait. Either way I'm buying one.

Point number one... a player has seen them and is very excited.

Point number two... the Oregon Ducks have been brought up.

Conclusion... these uniforms will, without question, blow.

Oh, there was never any doubt, but this confirmed it. My only hope is that nobody is killed in the ensuing riot in Cleveland when these turds are unveiled. I would otherwise hope for such a public humiliation and PR disaster that the Browns buy up NFL stock and pay a fine to return to their past set (which I assume could be doable for the right amount). However, in today's imbecilic culture, they could literally sublimate a pile or crap onto the front and there would be 3 million tweets saying "MAN, the Browns look DOOOOOPE #CleveSWAG #BrownThrowdown" so they'll sell jerseys no matter what.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

When's the reveal? I wonder if this premature comentary will result in an early unveiling, if the team tires of being asked questions about the new uniforms from fans and media (assuming they'll be asked questions - not sure this is something the media would really pick up on or even care about enough to write or "report" about.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

When's the reveal? I wonder if this premature comentary will result in an early unveiling, if the team tires of being asked questions about the new uniforms from fans and media (assuming they'll be asked questions - not sure this is something the media would really pick up on or even care about enough to write or "report" about.)

April 14.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

As I said this time last year when a player called the new Buc's unis '#fire', uh-oh.

As a rule, players have absolutely fcuking awful taste in uniforms.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

April 14.

And here's the forecast

4066-shitstorm-incoming.jpg

Could some one refresh my memory? I remember the Bucs had a big event planned for their uniform reveal, and then out of the blue one morning Paul Lukas tweeted them out a few days before the official reveal. What happened there? Why was there an early internet reveal before the physical one?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25119985/titans-sale-getting-closer-but-dont-rule-out-haslam-swapping-browns

maybe the new owner if a scenario like that ever happens will save this team and the base from this potential and soon to be concurring complete catastrophe

JLC is a moron. No way that happens. Guy just pulls stuff out of his butt and sees if it will stick.

Gray is part of the color scheme. My bet is White/Orange/Gray for the jerseys. White/Brown/Orange(Gray) for pants. The new ownership and players love the brown pants.

Also, rumor around Cleveland Media is that the helmet is in fact matte orange. So at least ONE good thing will come out of this redesign.

Gray is part of the color scheme. My bet is White/Orange/Gray for the jerseys. White/Brown/Orange(Gray) for pants. The new ownership and players love the brown pants.

Also, rumor around Cleveland Media is that the helmet is in fact matte orange. So at least ONE good thing will come out of this redesign.

I'm still waiting to hear good news about this redesign.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Matte orange helmet? That's GREAT news.

Matte orange helmet? That's GREAT news.

Matte helmets suck. Always have. Always will.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived