New Browns uni coming 2015

daveindc

I think the most popular vote for change is the white facemask and orange pants idea. Ill tell you why i hate it

It looks like a college team. When you start putting bright colors at the top of the color hierarchy you add youthfulness and energy to the uniform and the white mask contrast adds to it. It looks like something that would be appropiate for Clemson or even Bowling Green. It looks nothing like a Pro uniform to me

Yeah, those are good points. The orange pants/white mask look, to me, basically describes the optimal Fighting Illini look. I wouldn't mind orange pants as a once or twice a year change up, mostly on the road same as a pair of brown pants that actually match (stripes, dammit). But the orange helmet over brown jersey over white pants is an NFL classic. And the gray mask was such an obvious improvement over the loud white mask keeping it would be a must.

Please no brown pants, i probably hate those more than I should but they just look so disgusting to me

Ehhh, wouldn't be TOO bad if done the right way....

CLEbrowns_NPC.png

/shameless plug alert

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the most popular vote for change is the white facemask and orange pants idea. Ill tell you why i hate it

It looks like a college team. When you start putting bright colors at the top of the color hierarchy you add youthfulness and energy to the uniform and the white mask contrast adds to it. It looks like something that would be appropiate for Clemson or even Bowling Green. It looks nothing like a Pro uniform to me

Yeah, those are good points. The orange pants/white mask look, to me, basically describes the optimal Fighting Illini look. I wouldn't mind orange pants as a once or twice a year change up, mostly on the road same as a pair of brown pants that actually match (stripes, dammit). But the orange helmet over brown jersey over white pants is an NFL classic. And the gray mask was such an obvious improvement over the loud white mask keeping it would be a must.

Please no brown pants, i probably hate those more than I should but they just look so disgusting to me

Ehhh, wouldn't be TOO bad if done the right way....

CLEbrowns_NPC.png

/shameless plug alert

Man that would be an awesome uniform for Bowling Green :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Sorry for the self promotion but I think something along the lines of this would be a good update for the Browns without being too flashy.

13046108503_00194fb407_o.png

13046312714_8a83a90025_o.png

Is the "C" the Indians logo?

Pretty much, I used the font "Varsity Classic Serif A" on both the numbers and logo.

It's okay for Notre Dame, Ohio State, Penn State, Army, Navy and Boston College to use helmets without logos. But it's completely unacceptable for the Browns to do the same. It just goes back to "They suck so their traditions don't matter" logic.

I don't know why they ever got rid of the orange pants to begin with.

Sorry for the self promotion but I think something along the lines of this would be a good update for the Browns without being too flashy.

13046108503_00194fb407_o.png

13046312714_8a83a90025_o.png

These are very nice and similar to a concept I put up a while back. One thing I will point out is the NFL require the NFL shield on the pants where you currently have the <=C=> logo. You will need to update your concept to account for this.

Archived