Rays

Least used color combo in pro sports

I think it´s red, white and green , like the italian flag, very nice imo.

Only the NBA´s Bucks use it, but it is a darker green.

I think those 3 colors should be used by someone !

Mikkel+Boedker+Minnesota+Wild+v+Phoenix+

BrodeurThrowback30.jpg

As for unique ...

the-seattle-seahawks-have-quietly-starte

Right, I Forgot the Wild, still only 2 or 3 teams out of 120 pro teams !

Green and yellow is pretty uncommon

I can only think of the A's

So are the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League.

Talking uncommon color combos, how about black and highlighter yellow. The only two teams that I know that has used those colors are the away kits for Wigan Athletic and Spanish national football team.

Purple and orange. Of the four major sports in the US the Suns are the only team with it. And actually I'm trying to think of any others outside of those leagues...

Purple and orange. Of the four major sports in the US the Suns are the only team with it. And actually I'm trying to think of any others outside of those leagues...

Does Clemson count?

Orange and Grey, like Boise State

Brown & Yellow

Doesn't at least one "professional" team have to have it for it to be considered "least used?"

Brown by itself is probably one of the least used colors in pro sports only being part of the Cleveland Browns scheme. In fact there's no other team in the Big 4 sports in North America that uses it any more barring the occasional Padres throwback/military uni.

Brown & Yellow

Doesn't at least one "professional" team have to have it for it to be considered "least used?"

Brown by itself is probably one of the least used colors in pro sports only being part of the Cleveland Browns scheme. In fact there's no other team in the Big 4 sports in North America that uses it any more barring the occasional Padres throwback/military uni.

You said it yourself - the Padres did use it.

Royal blue and silver seems to be pretty rare. Off the top of my head I can say the Mavericks use that and not too many other teams. I wish the San Antonio Talons would go back to that because it'd separate them from half the teams in the AFL.

Does Clemson count?

Phoenix Suns

Clemson Tigers

WAS:

Adirondack Phantoms (switching purple to electric blue when they move to Leigh Valley next season)

Hamilton Nationals (became Florida Launch (Blue-Yellow) for 2014 season)

Does Clemson count?

No they don't since we are only talking about pro sports.

As for me I will go with Purple and Gold. The only pro team that uses it is the Lakers. The LA Kings did use it at one point but there is no other team that I can think of. There is probably a soccer team somewhere that uses it that I'm forgetting.

Does Clemson count?

Phoenix Suns

Clemson Tigers

WAS:

Adirondack Phantoms (switching purple to electric blue when they move to Leigh Valley next season)

Hamilton Nationals (became Florida Launch (Blue-Yellow) for 2014 season)

The Phantoms had pretty much dropped the purple (besides maybe a little in the logo) a couple of years ago.

;

Oh :censored: yes !

it looks great, sunset like beautiful........ (no homo)

Green and yellow is pretty uncommon

I can only think of the A's

Lets hope the supersonics come back !

I always liked The Clippers or the Buffalo Braves old orange and blue color scheme...defiantly more creative than what they have now.