Least used color combo in pro sports

Rays

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green and yellow is pretty uncommon

I can only think of the A's

So are the Edmonton Eskimos of the Canadian Football League.

Talking uncommon color combos, how about black and highlighter yellow. The only two teams that I know that has used those colors are the away kits for Wigan Athletic and Spanish national football team.

Purple and orange. Of the four major sports in the US the Suns are the only team with it. And actually I'm trying to think of any others outside of those leagues...

Does Clemson count?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Brown & Yellow

Acts 16:31 - And they replied: "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved, you and your household."

John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me."

Brown & Yellow

Doesn't at least one "professional" team have to have it for it to be considered "least used?"

Brown by itself is probably one of the least used colors in pro sports only being part of the Cleveland Browns scheme. In fact there's no other team in the Big 4 sports in North America that uses it any more barring the occasional Padres throwback/military uni.

Brown & Yellow

Doesn't at least one "professional" team have to have it for it to be considered "least used?"

Brown by itself is probably one of the least used colors in pro sports only being part of the Cleveland Browns scheme. In fact there's no other team in the Big 4 sports in North America that uses it any more barring the occasional Padres throwback/military uni.

You said it yourself - the Padres did use it.

Royal blue and silver seems to be pretty rare. Off the top of my head I can say the Mavericks use that and not too many other teams. I wish the San Antonio Talons would go back to that because it'd separate them from half the teams in the AFL.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Purple and orange. Of the four major sports in the US the Suns are the only team with it. And actually I'm trying to think of any others outside of those leagues...

Does Clemson count?

Phoenix Suns

Clemson Tigers

WAS:

Adirondack Phantoms (switching purple to electric blue when they move to Leigh Valley next season)

Hamilton Nationals (became Florida Launch (Blue-Yellow) for 2014 season)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Does Clemson count?

No they don't since we are only talking about pro sports.

As for me I will go with Purple and Gold. The only pro team that uses it is the Lakers. The LA Kings did use it at one point but there is no other team that I can think of. There is probably a soccer team somewhere that uses it that I'm forgetting.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Does Clemson count?

Phoenix Suns

Clemson Tigers

WAS:

Adirondack Phantoms (switching purple to electric blue when they move to Leigh Valley next season)

Hamilton Nationals (became Florida Launch (Blue-Yellow) for 2014 season)

The Phantoms had pretty much dropped the purple (besides maybe a little in the logo) a couple of years ago.

;

Oh :censored: yes !

it looks great, sunset like beautiful........ (no homo)

Archived