Rays

Most popular retro logo and colors ?

I think itΒ΄s the Kings Gretzky era "Chevy" logo, the logo along with the silver and black appears on tons of merchandise, and alot of folks are wearing it.

Kings were stupid to get rid of it, they tried to get some of the funk back when they dropped purple in their current unis, still not even close imo.

134857460.0_standard_352.0.jpg

If we're talking about both logos and colors that are different from their originals, gotta say these. But lets please not go into a debate about the new ones

I know that for a long time the Brewers' old logo was the best-selling Cooperstown Collection cap nationwide. That's why they brought the retro look back as an alternate.

41-90125-F.jpg

The Phillies and Blue Jay's powder blue uniforms are pretty popular.

Game. Set. Match.

hartford-whalers-logo-primary.jpg

Behold! A challenger appears!

lance-alworth-san-diego-chargers-powder-

Honestly I don't think there's a close second...

charlotte-hornets-original-logo-1.jpg

Well here in Houston, one of the most popular retro logos/colors to wear is:

houston-oilers-mitchell-and-ness-nfl-two

201042421101310823.jpg

For me, it was always the Oilers' silver years (1966-71):

bNBJjB3.jpg

Xxe6c3y.jpg

The_Mighty_Ducks_Symbol.gif

Especially with the 20th anniversary and them selling retro merchandize.

Ironic that I'm looking at this while wearing my logo-less Mighty Ducks style jersey.

Of those that have been posted, I'd say the Whalers, Mighty Ducks, Hornets, and Oilers are all popular.

The others (BiG Brewers, Chargers, and Creamsicle Bucs) are all well known, but "polarizing". A lot of love/hate.

Game. Set. Match.

hartford-whalers-logo-primary.jpg

Behold! A challenger appears!lance-alworth-san-diego-chargers-powder-

Both are great choices.

Of those that have been posted, I'd say the Whalers, Mighty Ducks, Hornets, and Oilers are all popular.

The others (BiG Brewers, Chargers, and Creamsicle Bucs) are all well known, but "polarizing". A lot of love/hate.

The Brewers' throwback logo is "polarizing"? Maybe here on these boards, but I don't see that in the wider world.

Those Charger throwbacks are terrible. Just awful. The colors are all pale, giving it a completely washed-out look.

Hell, I'd take the stupid ball-in-glove before those.

The Brewers' throwback logo is "polarizing"? Maybe here on these boards, but I don't see that in the wider world.

On these boards it certainly is...I guess that does not mean it is in the "world". I know a lot of BiG stuff is worn to games but I suspect some "normal" people think of it the same way some of us do...that it screams 70s/80s and should stay there an that it does not represent "Brewers" well.

to me, as a Brewers fan I do like the logo, but I also think it's very dated. But then again most logos from teams in that era are kind of dated :/

Hornets I think is a given, considering old school merchandise sells like hotcakes; Brewers and Whalers too. Aside from those, it saddens me that I have to put this one in with "retro" looks:

Florida_Marlins.jpg