2014 NFL Season Thread

Ya know what the horrible thing is, though? They'd be great if they were all gold. That nice shiny gold finish looks great in the sunlight.

Yeah when you see one of the Jaguars from behind it's not a terrible look, especially with their white jerseys with that eye-pleasing number color, but then you see the front of the helmet and it looks so bad.

If the helmet was just black or just gold it would be a solid look. Their logo still sucks though.

An all-gold helmet wouldn't look any better considering gold is a minor trim color on the uniforms. It would stick out like a sore thumb.

Now had they just kept the unique all-black helmets with the reflective teal flakes, then they'd have an all-around great look.

Ya know what the horrible thing is, though? They'd be great if they were all gold. That nice shiny gold finish looks great in the sunlight.

Yeah when you see one of the Jaguars from behind it's not a terrible look, especially with their white jerseys with that eye-pleasing number color, but then you see the front of the helmet and it looks so bad.

If the helmet was just black or just gold it would be a solid look. Their logo still sucks though.

An all-gold helmet wouldn't look any better considering gold is a minor trim color on the uniforms. It would stick out like a sore thumb.

Now had they just kept the unique all-black helmets with the reflective teal flakes, then they'd have an all-around great look.

I agree. That would be the best look. Otherwise, I think just the matte black would look nice.

I agree. That would be the best look. Otherwise, I think just the matte black would look nice.

If I'm only allowed to make one change to the Jaguars uniforms then I'd make the helmets gloss black. Matte helmets suck and I wasn't really that big of a fan of the teal flake helmets.

But I disagree that a gold helmet would stick out like a sore thumb. They've got gold trim on the numbers, a gold collar, and the mostly gold gold logo and little strip on the pants to make gold lid fit in. Half their helmets are already gold and, again, when you see them from behind it doesn't "stick out like a sore thumb".

This is pretty much why he was let go:

WeeDecimalBee.gif

I don't need to attend to my rookie franchise QB, I'll just challenge the play instead.

Don't anyone make a move to help him. Let him walk over here on his high ankle sprain and sprained MCL. It'll all work out.

Hey look, one of the Dolphins players checked on him. I'm sure he's fine.

The Raiders fired their coach after week 4?!

This is bad.

tbt-only-the-raiders.png

WeeDecimalBee.gif

I don't need to attend to my rookie franchise QB, I'll just challenge the play instead.

Don't anyone make a move to help him. Let him walk over here on his high ankle sprain and sprained MCL. It'll all work out.

Yeah...that made my joke look extremely tasteless and classless...shame what happened to Derek Carr though.

The Raiders fired their coach after week 4?!

This is bad.

tbt-only-the-raiders.png

WeeDecimalBee.gif

Yeah...that made my joke look extremely tasteless and classless...shame what happened to Derek Carr though.

Don't worry. He'll call on his older brother and together he will heal using the power of prayer.

• IceCap locked this topic