2014 NFL Season Thread

What a :censored:ing disgraceful performance tonight. What the hell happened to Cousins? 4 turnovers already tonight. Secondary is ridiculously atrocious, and stupid false starts. The line hasn't held up. I knew after last week those last 2 performances wouldn't hold up. The Redskins always :censored: the bed just when you think they got things down. Kirk Cousins is the next Matt Flynn, it wouldn't be that bad of an idea if Cleveland busted a trade for him now so we could get something out of these two :censored:ty quarterbacks.

Plus, I feel bad for Morris, he's destined to be ran to death with the passing attack we have now. What a wet fart of a performance tonight. Absolutely dreadful. Against the freaking Giants too, to top it all off. I'll be surprised if this team wins another game all season. You don't win football games when you turn the damn football over 5 times.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple. He isn't playing the crap secondaries of Jacksonville and Philly. The Giants actually have a pretty underrated secondary.

It looks to be more than that, Cousins has had some really terrible throws. Like not even near the receiver, and has missed several wide open targets as well.

And another Eli TD. This game's over.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Simple. He isn't playing the crap secondaries of Jacksonville and Philly. The Giants actually have a pretty underrated secondary.

It looks to be more than that, Cousins has had some really terrible throws. Like not even near the receiver, and has missed several wide open targets as well.

And another Eli TD. This game's over.

He has only been good over his career when pressed into action. When he has had time to prepare, not so much.

16 turnovers (13 INT) in 11 game appearances. Not 11 games started, just 11 games.

Poor Redskins. What a mess. Still plenty of time left to prove me wrong, but I think Cousins is going to shut up all the people yelling, "they should trade RGIII because Cousins is better!" Then again, RGIII hasn't been good the last year, and he can't stay on the field, anyway. Woof.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

I would actually say the Giants have an underrated Defense overall. I think they finished 10th last year.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I picked Washington to win last night against the Giants. I thought Kirk Cousins would be better after watching him against the Eagles, but last night he looked lost. He was throwing "I don't know what I'm doing" interceptions.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I picked Washington to win last night against the Giants. I thought Kirk Cousins would be better after watching him against the Eagles, but last night he looked lost. He was throwing "I don't know what I'm doing" interceptions.

I spoke with his Grandma this morning. She said virtually the same exact thing.

I spoke with her also. She said that Eli kid is all grown up and big and strong because he eats all his vegetables.

I spoke with her also. She said that Eli kid is all grown up and big and strong because he eats all his vegetables.

Were you in Iowa today?

Ryan Fitzpatrick is having a prototypical Fitzpatrick game against the Bills: One great-looking TD, one unlucky INT, one terrible INT.

I thought Fitzpatrick was great on the Bills, but it's cathartic to play against him.

I imagine I'll be having a similar conversation when EJ Manuel ends up on the Ravens in three seasons.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I hate Aaron Rodgers and wish him all the bad things in life. Also herpes.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived