2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few theories from me, the guy with no medical background:

1. They're gigantic guys so their frames are just regular old bones and ligaments like yours and mine, but they have to carry far more weight so they're more susceptible to injury.

2. They train their bodies to do a specific thing over and over and over again so when their bodies have to move in a different way it's not used to it and it breaks down.

3. They're overtrained and this weird incident just happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back

4. Cynically, they're on a bunch of PED's or they recently went off of a bunch of PED's and their bodies are reacting to the change

5. Combination of all of these.

Also, I have no idea.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Holy :censored: do the Pats suck this year, or what? We can't even beat mediocre teams like Miami and KC. Our biggest "accomplishment" this year is beating up on Peterson-less Minnesota.

Brady, I beg you sir, retire while you still have your dignity and just spend the rest of your life rolling in cash and banging your smoking hot wife!

New England will be fine. They still play in that mess of a division.

Brady didn't suddenly become a dumb QB over the course of one off-season and his physical talents were never what made him great to begin with. I don't know what the issue is but I'm pretty confident they'll be corrected. I hope they're not, but I think they will be.

IUe6Hvh.png

Glazer just tweeted out that Allen is gone in Oakland.

They waited to at least fly him back to the team facility and fire him in some sort of dignified manner, I guess. They didn't want a Lane Kiffin/USC situation, although that's basically what it was.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'd feel bad for Brady considering his team isn't very good and he has no one to throw too outside of Gronk, but then I remember the Tuck Rule Game and his subsequent 3 Super Bowl titles... Yeah... his Patriots can finally suck for once.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Glazer just tweeted out that Allen is gone in Oakland.

They waited to at least fly him back to the team facility and fire him in some sort of dignified manner, I guess. They didn't want a Lane Kiffin/USC situation, although that's basically what it was.

They should've dumped GM Reggie McKenzie too since while he cleaned up the cap mess he has not really acquired any talent in free agency or the draft. He should have his job through the season.

No lease for the Coliseum next year too. Hard to get good people with so much instability.

Archived