2014 NFL Season Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like football, but I love WSCR's postgame show. They're hilarious when the Bears lose, especially by blowing a lead.

Here's a transcript for those who are without:

GUY 1: *INAUDIBLE SHOUTING*

GUY 2: NO HEART! NO PASSIONS! TOMATO CAN!

GUY 1: Let's take a call. Bob in Elgin, you're on

BOB: I HATE THE BEARS!

GUY 1: GODDAMN RIGHT. NO HEART. NO PASSIONS.

GUY 2: TOMATO CANS!

But seriously, it's entertaining. It feels kind of liberating to love and hate the Bears at the same time. They are just awful. In every way.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Buffalo!

Amazing finish, right? Both teams had chances to lock it down, but blew it. Detroit blew it more though.

Orton-mania is the Bill's newest QB savior -- I hope he's ready for it. Luckily, he's naturally equipped. Put a Labatt in his hand (he won't say no!) and this is Buffalo personified:

456474494-kyle-orton-of-the-buffalo-bill

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Let me be the first to say that the Cowboys were lucky today. Against a better team, say the Seahawks, the Cowboys would have been blown out.

Still, we're 4-1! Not even I, one of the biggest Cowboys homers, thought we'd be 4-1 after 5 weeks.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Lions lose because they can't kick. Matt Prater better be a Lion by Tuesday.

Funny how they had a bad team all those years with a good kicker, Jason Hanson. Now a good team with a bad kicker(s).

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Let me be the first to say that the Cowboys were lucky today. Against a better team, say the Seahawks, the Cowboys would have been blown out.

Still, we're 4-1! Not even I, one of the biggest Cowboys homers, thought we'd be 4-1 after 5 weeks.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good right?

I just want to give some love to Demarco Murray. Third player to start the season with 5 straight 100 yd games. The other 2? OJ and Jim Brown. That's kinda awesome.

I'm reading on the twitter that the Browns 25 point comeback is the largest comeback by a road team in NFL history.

That's hard to believe, but I guess it's true.

The Cleveland Browns are supposed to be on the wrong end of these things. The end times have begun, folks.

BB52Big.jpg

Just looked at the Jets/Chargers box score. With 8:45 to go in the fourth, the Jets currently have 56 yards rushing and 34 yards passing. What in the world is happening there?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived