2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is it with Kappa trying to push a third color on to teams that are green and white?

Like someone said before, I just assumed it had to do with their Volkswagen sponsorship, but I could be wrong.

spacer.png

Speaking of black and volt...

Hellas Verona third & clash

verona-away-third.jpg

Nike is obsessed with volt.
They're just using last year's Nike European third kits. They're not too bad though. Personally i like the purple/volt option better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Wolfsburg's away looks like wtf

ob_314180_wolfsburg-neue-auswartstrikot-

I don't think its that bad. Bundesliga will look excellent as a whole though. Pumped about being able to watch from US.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

That must be the best thing Hummel ever did. How does their home dress look like?

EDIT: I now noticed the rainbow sleeve cuffs and now I am like NOPE. This jersey is ugly. Why make the cuffs rainbow colored when it is not your teams color?

That must be the best thing Hummel ever did.

Not a patch on the 1986 World Cup Hummel Danish kit. That was pure class for an entertaining team.

glory10.png

That must be the best thing Hummel ever did. How does their home dress look like?

EDIT: I now noticed the rainbow sleeve cuffs and now I am like NOPE. This jersey is ugly. Why make the cuffs rainbow colored when it is not your teams color?

I'm the opposite. Love the rainbow cuffs, great little added detail.

Overall it is good looking jersey, but I don't like the rainbow cuffs, of course I know what that rainbow means (the same thing like on Rayo away), but it don't works with that colors (inversely to Rayo).

TSG Hoffenheim:

ob_7ad4ce_hoffenheim-neue-trikots-2016.j

4r2eer.png

In other weird things about matchups this weekend, both the San Jose/LA and Portland/Seattle matchups included both teams in non-primary kits.

Meh, Timbers’ third kit might as well be the primary at this point.

YsKBqFl.jpg

The red and green vertical stripe behind the crest is Augsburg’s thing though.

Also, it’s utterly criminal how much Nike has ruined what was consistently the best kit in the Bundesliga the last two years.

Full Aston Villa shirt leaked. I'm pretty happy with it! I reckon it's the best home shirt we've had in ages.

aston-villa-15-16-home-kit-1.jpg

In four years with Villa, Macron hasn’t put a single foot wrong. Another gorgeous kit, though I think this mockup’s a bit off in a couple places (collar, notably).

Really hope we re-up with them for another few years rather than switching to a manufacturer where we’ll be second-fiddle.

U.S. Soccer will wear "Independence Day" numbers for the friendly tomorrow. If anyone should be allowed to pull this off, I think the National Team qualifies. I probably would have liked it better if it had a smaller application with smaller stars and more stripes.

http://www.ussoccerstore.com/categories-exclusives.html

CI7Nf_mUMAEl5w3.jpg

Ugh. If there’s any one team that shouldn’t be violating Flag Code more than any other, it’s our national team.

I love St. Pauli's new away kit:

11722603_10153023876718137_6562004195934

Gorgeous. (Though those numbers are odd. I like the idea — especially on the “7” — but I’m not sure the execution is quite there.)

6fQjS3M.png

Yeah, Bayer is dope, since they use miteam for their third kits that is the best. By the way this is probably third time when Bayer unveiled their 3rd kit in friendly match.

Lechia Gdańsk Home and Third (away probably will be from last season):

pasiak-lechia_1435766221.jpg

xlg28076.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vqCk4SlluK.jpg

Jagiellonia Białystok Home:

2r0b1394_d.jpg

Ruch Chorzów Home (Big downgrade, because they wore Tiro 15 in spring session):

4610.jpg

4r2eer.png

Yeah, Bayer is dope, since they use miteam for their third kits that is the best. By the way this is probably third time when Bayer unveiled their 3rd kit in friendly match.

Lechia Gdańsk Home and Third (away probably will be from last season):

pasiak-lechia_1435766221.jpg

xlg28076.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vqCk4SlluK.jpg

Jagiellonia Białystok Home:

2r0b1394_d.jpg

Ruch Chorzów Home (Big downgrade, because they wore Tiro 15 in spring session):

4610.jpg

Do those stripes on Lechia go all the way around? If so that's a pretty good set all around. Kindof off topic, what uni manufactures screw up the stripes? I've seen some with the ones only on the front.

Archived