• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Macron does another great kit for Villa

Aston-Villa-15-16-Kits.jpg

Unfortunately that's the last time anyone will see Benteke in that kit ;(

(From a Liverpool fan)

spacer.png

Macron's first Villa kit was a bit off, but this is now the third season in a row where the kits have been absolutely rock solid, ranging from very good to brilliant.

Some Villa fans want Nike or Adidas, and i've heard a rumour we might be switching to Umbro now that the deal with Macron is up, but they've done absolutely brilliant work.

So, you're posting a lot of things we've already seen in this thread. Maybe do less of that.

Sorry, your majesty, I just posted two things.

Not royalty, just a moderator.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Macron's first Villa kit was a bit off, but this is now the third season in a row where the kits have been absolutely rock solid, ranging from very good to brilliant.

Some Villa fans want Nike or Adidas, and i've heard a rumour we might be switching to Umbro now that the deal with Macron is up, but they've done absolutely brilliant work.

I like Macron's work for Villa but I thought the Nike era was even better, personally. They looked fantastic in those years with Acorns as the sponsor.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

alright kit but I think it's best for the clubs to remain neutral on political isses.

I wasn’t aware supporting equal rights was a political issue, but hey, you learn something new every day!

Moving to Nike or Adidas to wear teamwear would be… pretty terrible for the club. Macron’s put in a good, unique set of kits each year. We’re their priority; that won’t happen anywhere else.

I like Macron's work for Villa but I thought the Nike era was even better, personally. They looked fantastic in those years with Acorns as the sponsor.

Nike era was pretty nice, yeah, but that’s when Villa would’ve had a contract to design “exclusive” kits. That wouldn’t happen today, unfortunately.

6fQjS3M.png

well, if we're posting fonts, might as well post these

Atletico looks like they saw that awful Real font thye used a few years back and wanted to one-ip them

atletico-15-16-kit-numbers-godin.jpgatletico-15-16-kit-numbers-style.jpg

Barca just updated the font they've used the past few years

barcelona-15-16-kit-messi-10.jpg

Roma with a map of the city on the back

as-roma-15-16-shirt-numbers.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

That must be the best thing Hummel ever did. How does their home dress look like?

EDIT: I now noticed the rainbow sleeve cuffs and now I am like NOPE. This jersey is ugly. Why make the cuffs rainbow colored when it is not your teams color?

You do realize what a large part of what St. Pauli stands for right? I mean, the players themselves have taken the pitch carrying banners supporting gay rights/denouncing homophobia.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived