2015 CFL Uniforms

docrocket

Came to this thread looking for photos from this week's games.

Left disappointed.

Yeah, there's been a paucity of images ITT.

Anyone watching Saskatchewan BC tonight? The rough riders are wearing the ugliest uniform in a long time. I can't get pics now, but it involves black pants, a helmet without a logo, and neon green gradients

Here ya go:

11224438.jpg?size=620x400s

The Riders' unis look just as good as the team has this year.

Utter horse manure.

Saskatchewan's alternate jersey is a total mess. First, you have the weird logoless, watermelon-like helmet. (The helmet is awful but I get the connection since some of their fans are known as watermelon heads.) Second, you have these weird neon gradients on the shoulders and arms and yes, I know they are grains of wheat. Third, you have these silver/chrome numbers with more wheat patterns on it, which make the Seattle Seahawks' jersey numbers look tame in comparison. Fourth, they have dark grey pants with mostly neon and some of their regular green on them, while that dark grey is nowhere to be found on the helmet or the jersey itself. Lastly, while the entire uniform is super busy, the socks are just their regular shade of green. The uniform does not match at all. Even though I think this design is absolutely terrible, if they made the pants and the jersey black, while using their normal green helmet, even though the uniform would still be nothing great, I do think it would be tolerable. As for this, as soon as this season is over, I hope this jersey is gone and quickly forgotten.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CJLfzapW8AAnpgs.jpg

That'd be a great look for Tennessee.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe just 3 thick strips on the sleeves to match the rest but the heet and pants are great. Titans need to rid themselves of the silly helmet stripes they have

CJLfzapW8AAnpgs.jpg

That'd be a great look for Tennessee.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe just 3 thick strips on the sleeves to match the rest but the heet and pants are great. Titans need to rid themselves of the silly helmet stripes they have

And the Roughriders need to rid themselves of all three of their main jerseys right now. Why they have not gone back to their throwbacks full time is beyond me and absolutely ridiculous.

Those are fairly good matchups for the CFL. When Calgary sticks to the R-R-B combo, they look pretty good. Blue bombers look good contrasting them

I have to agree. That matchup was great to look at. Calgary did a good job with the red jersey. Their white one, not so much. As for Winnipeg, I love their Royal Blue throwback. That is an awesome jersey, however, I love the Blue Bombers are the only team in pro football that doesn't have a white road jersey. I think their old gold road jersey is quite nice, minus the side piping.

• 2 weeks later...

After watching the Alouettes/Stampeders game yesterday, I must say, Montreal looks terrible when they wear their white monochrome uniform. On top of that, I think Montreal needs to ditch the shoulder yokes. Getting rid of those and the wordmarks would make their jerseys much better. Also, has anyone heard anything about when Calgary, Edmonton, BC, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, and Hamilton are wearing their third jerseys? So far, only Saskatchewan and Montreal have worn theirs so far this season, as far as I know.

After watching the Alouettes/Stampeders game yesterday, I must say, Montreal looks terrible when they wear their white monochrome uniform. On top of that, I think Montreal needs to ditch the shoulder yokes. Getting rid of those and the wordmarks would make their jerseys much better. Also, has anyone heard anything about when Calgary, Edmonton, BC, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, and Hamilton are wearing their third jerseys? So far, only Saskatchewan and Montreal have worn theirs so far this season, as far as I know.

Argos already wore the white helmet.

As for the rest of it, I dunno, but hopefully NEVER.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Edmonton's logo is small, and they tend to wear it around the earhole instead of a little bit higher on the helmet.

Toronto would benefit with larger logos on the navy helmet. They already have bigger logos on the white helmet.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

The worst part of those Bomber uniforms is the inconsistency between helmet and jersey. The white outlined in blue logo, and blue outlined in white numbers looks terrible, plus the golds don't match. They should really go back to a white jersey.

Archived