Browns Bucs

Buffalo

Otherwise known as the Preseason Toilet Bowl was played tonight.

When I initially saw the highlights on SportsCenter, I thought it was a high school or college football game. The get ups both of these teams where don't look professional

Browns wore brown and the Bucs wore white at home

The Browns really need to switch the color of the numbers on their dark uniforms, the orange was illegible, and the white drop shadow didn't help

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup saw a picture looked like high school (Cleveland) and Tampa no better

Given that most high schools have rather simple uniforms to match their budget this is pretty inaccurate. The uniform match up wasn't that bad. You need to adjust to change and grow up.

tumblr_p3eoj4gyq71ufhi8uo1_1280.png

DU2NX7nW0AAhqtw.jpg

It was interesting to see the reaction of fellow Browns fans to the jerseys last night. A few thought the orange numbers looked great on TV, but most seemed to think they were hard to read. I fall into the latter group.

I can't help but think that the orange numbers on the brown jerseys were done with retail in mind. It looks a little more colorful and is a further departure from the old jerseys, which could help nudge a fan into thinking they need a new one. But for functional, on-field purposes, not using white numbers seems like a bad idea.

that might be the worst possible matchup. Maybe the reverse, with the Bucs in their dark unis would top (bottom?) it.

maybe Jags V Bucs is worse, but if so, not by much.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

When I initially saw the highlights on SportsCenter, I thought it was a high school or college football game. The get ups both of these teams where don't look professional

The Browns really need to switch the color of the numbers on their dark uniforms, the orange was illegible, and the white drop shadow didn't help

here is a solution for both teams.....switch back to their previous set

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

here is a solution for both teams.....switch back to their previous set

eec.jpg

Archived