Players on the "RIGHT" Team, but "WRONG" Uniform

On 1/7/2019 at 7:48 PM, SabresRule7361 said:

Bills Bruce Smith : News PhotoBuffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins : News Photo

Bruce Smith and Jim Kelly: Right Team, Right Uniform, Wrong Helmet (The Bills had blue facemasks for a few years in the mid-80s until they switched to the iconic and recgonizable white facemask helmets of their glory years)

"iconic white facemask"??? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BJ Sands said:

https://twitter.com/dtamberelli/status/1093582642048651264?s=20

As we all know, Russ Tyler never wore the original Ducks uniform in a game. :)

Neither did Julie the Cat, who somehow looks the exact same. And neither of them were teammates of “legend” Tommy Duncan, who didn’t make the national team. He looks like he ate his sister Tammy. Adam Banks looks like death warmed over.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:38 PM, SabresRule7361 said:

alex-english-of-the-denver-nuggets-shoot

Alex English wearing the David Thompson era Nuggets uniforms, NOT the rainbow jerseys he’s most remembered 

I always loved these other gems of Alex English as well ...

476623324-indiana-pacers-v-washington-bu alex-english-of-the-milwaukee-bucks-shoo

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

• 1 month later...

Houston really needs to wear those pajama kits, and soon. 90s nostalgia is definitely in, and Nike would make a killing re-selling those old jerseys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, M4One said:

One off jerseys like these shouldn't really count.  The uniform should be one where the players have worn them or they were in use for at least a year or two to count.

Exactly. Swap those pictures out for one Curry picture from when they used to wear them and it would make sense.

• Like 3

On 4/8/2019 at 4:34 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

spacer.png

The most jarring thing about Draymond here is that I associate that jersey and number with Jason Richardson. It's funny that I didn't really connect the shared number until these throwbacks.

sjm-webelieve-04xx-071.jpg?w=620

• Like 2

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 4/8/2019 at 6:57 PM, DG_Now said:

Houston really needs to wear those pajama kits, and soon. 90s nostalgia is definitely in, and Nike would make a killing re-selling those old jerseys.

I think 90s nostalgia is actually getting really tired. Its been in for 10 years now and I think people might get over it soon