2018 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIII

canzman

2 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Bills in Color Rush
Broncos in Alternate.

MetLife Stadium just announced they will have neutral end zones for Jets (Saturday) and Giants (Sunday).  Field Turf with 9 white diagonal stripes (basically Notre Dame). They did this once before in 2016.

Please Lions, wear blue pants. Silver would have been fine with the Bills in blue.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/11/2018 at 5:43 PM, Ashes of Astroworld said:

Gentlemen behold!!....My hot take.

Raves-Seashwaks.png

A bit dark on the Ravens, but I would like them to try the NU look at least once.

I have to admit that looks better than I thought it would.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

On 12/12/2018 at 2:50 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Christmas miracle.

So the Titans wore this twice, all white twice, white over navy twice, and light blue over white twice on the road this season.

White over navy twice at home

This uniform combo would have been on fire if they had switched to a light blue helmet.  The could have really owned light blue like they did in their oiler days. 

On 12/12/2018 at 12:25 PM, Dodgeryaqui8016 said:

The Patriots need to switch full time to these jerseys at home with a pair of white or silver pants.  

This x100000. But I think as long as the Krafts own the team and Brady being there, they aint changing. They may think they cant change due to all of their success coming in their current CRAPTASTIC uni sets.

Archived