2018 NFL Season

PittsburghSucks

And the Steelers, in spite of making things far harder on themselves than necessary, are on the cusp of being gifted the AFC North title...on the arm of Baker Mayfield.  The next Urinating Tree video will be epic.

edit: spoke too soon.  

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, shouldn't have had the season come down to a Browns win anyway.

Even though there have been some pivotal calls that have shafted the Steelers (like against LAC and NO), the losses against Denver and mother:censored:ing Oakland did 'em in. Sad thing is I doubt Tomlin will be fired due to winning his last game...ugh. Even worse is the fact that the Browns are now legit and while I doubt the Ravens gimmick offense will last, their defense certainly will. Hell, we struggled to beat a Bengals team with the worst defense in the league and their entire team on IR at home. For those that have wanted to see the death of the Steelers *cough*Bucfan*cough*, you may have finally gotten your wish.

NSFCvyu.png

5 minutes ago, Bucfan56 said:

Watch the Titans/Colts tie tonight. 

If it was, say, the Jags that needed the tie, I wouldn’t think much of it.  But with the Steelers needing one...it seems like something that’ll happen.  With lots of holding calls bringing plays back in OT.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

25 minutes ago, dorshak said:

That has to be one of the most disappointing NFL seasons of all time for the Vikings.

Today would have been a non-issue had their kicker not melted down in Green Bay or had they taken care of Buffalo.

Vikings gonna vike.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

10 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Not true. You have to root for the 49ers to keep it close against the LAR so Chicago tries to win at Minnesota so the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles can get in the playoffs after they snap a few more Washington QB legs. If Chicago doesn’t even try, then Minnesota has a 100% chance of winning their game, but since the SBCPE would then be eliminated, MIN gets their 50% chance added to them (plus the extra 25% chance they get since Washington stinks) giving the Vikings 175% chance of making the playoffs. 

Numbers dont lie. Root for SF and CHI 

Thanks for the reminder, pal. I have to assume the cosmic energy of rooting interests I added propelled the Bears and Eagles to victory.

33 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

If it was, say, the Jags that needed the tie, I wouldn’t think much of it.  But with the Steelers needing one...it seems like something that’ll happen.  With lots of holding calls bringing plays back in OT.

Wouldn't totally shock me either--I mean, this is (or at least has been) the Snatit we're talking about here. They're already down a starter on OL (Jack Conklin), Jonnu Smith just as he was actually starting to get good, their top DL in Jurrell Casey--and now Mariota is out. 

Let's see what game plan Vrabel and LaFleur attempt to roll out tonight...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, Bucfan56 said:

So if today’s curbstomping by the Chiefs is actually the FINAL Oakland Raiders game, how much of an absolute disaster was moving the Raiders back to the Bay Area?

It righted a wrong; they shouldn't have been allowed to move to Los Angeles in the first place. It was a success on that level alone.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I mean the Los Angeles Football Clippers will probably come in and beat us, but holy heck what a game. Huge redemption for the defense and Mosley in particular. Many Ravens fans (myself prominent among them) have been critical of his ability (or lack thereof) to cover but what does he do? Game sealing INT. Brilliant. All to knock out the Steelers as well. Fantastic. 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, NYUNDERDOGS said:

If they fired Hue after 0-16 they were going to be a playoff team THIS year.

Still can’t believe a man who literally failed at his job completely - like he was unable to accomplish the one thing he was hired to do... in sixteen tries - was not fired. If someone was unable to fulfill their job description in sixteen tries in any other profession - even in this profession! - they should and would be fired immediately. 

spacer.png

Archived